46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Dayton
    • Scott

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Dayton/Holmes. Actually picked Holmes to win because a bigger size school SHOULD find a way to find and utilize more athletes and speedy skill kids. I was wrong. Dayton was impressive. Scott traditionally is very weak. So, I will have to pick a solid Green Devil team.

Scott's offense can put points on the board and I believe they will fix the problems on defense they had against Anderson County. Not bold just my opinion on what I think they will win by.

The biggest problem there defense had was that they were on the field the majority of the time until the 4th quarter, and turnovers that gave Anderson great field postion, Anytime you have 8 turnovers, no matter how good or bad your defense is, you are going to lose, With that said there is no excuse for giving up 57 points in any game, heck you really shouldnt give up that many points in two games. If they limit turnovers and the offense can put offensive of drives together, they should when this game easily, if not, they will be 0-2.

Which way would you go with the decision at QB?

I would go with Ellis because I think the first game jitters will be gone and the fact that the Holmes secondary can make plays at times might have been in the thought process of maybe forcing things a little. Plus he is the better runner IMO. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't let Sherlock take a series or two or even bring him in if facing a third and long.