Gallatin County 27 Carroll County 26

nWo

Hmmm...thats funny, from where I was sitting in the stands in the corner of the endzone, it seemed to me that Henson was not near the tackle. I believe it was Nunn who made the tackle because he was in the linebacker position, but thats just what I seen.

You must have had a bad angle then because Henson made the play. I beleive Nunn was still out of the game with leg craps at that time.

Henson, Nunn what does it matter! The boys in blue made the play. Nice Win.

I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to the folks at Gallatin for saving a parking spot up close to the fence for my dad who just got out of the hospital so he could watch. The high school front office, AD, and fans made sure it was available. Thank you thank you thank you! It made his night even though on the losing end.

I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to the folks at Gallatin for saving a parking spot up close to the fence for my dad who just got out of the hospital so he could watch. The high school front office, AD, and fans made sure it was available. Thank you thank you thank you! It made his night even though on the losing end.

;) Hope your Dad is feeling better soon. Good Luck in the rest of your season :-)

You must have had a bad angle then because Henson made the play. I beleive Nunn was still out of the game with leg craps at that time.

I apologize. I must have had my numbers mixed up on the field. Either way, they made the tackle. Sorry for false information.

I have always felt that Gallatin Co's hospitality was top notch.

This examples speaks volumes. :thumb:

Congrats to Gallatin County your boys really worked hard especially in the 3rd quarter.

You are right we did sort of deflate when we had several injuries, although I really liked what I saw to that point. I think the CC boys will rally and take on Ludlow this Friday!

I believe Welch was experiencing bad cramping throughout the game, as far as Rose, it was an ankle injury and he did try to come back in the game but was limping badly so he did not stay in for long.

Maybe Coachwife will be on here and can give better information.