U.S. Bank Arena Question...

halfback20

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am considering forking over $100 to go watch UFC 77 in the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati. My question is, how good is the view from the 200 sections? As of now I would be in section 207 row K. Is that worth $100?
I'm not sure I'd go if you paid me $100.

That being said US Bank Arena is not all that large, anything in the lower bowl is good.

If you were a huge UFC fan...would you think it is worth it?
I'm trying to think what I would pay $100 bucks to go and have bad seats? I can't.

The lower seats are what? $400? No chance....not even remotely close.

The best concert I've ever been to, was Garth Brooks, and it was at US Bank Arena. We have perfect seats for that and I know I wouldn't have paid $100 for those. I certainly wouldn't have paid $100 to sit in the bleeds...

Well I don't think I'll go. If they had the $50 tix left I was definitely going to but I couldn't convince myself to drop $100 for upper arena. That's why I asked everyone here...
The arena is not huge. There really are no bad seats in the house. Although the corners are probably the worst of the bunch.

Well I don't think I'll go. If they had the $50 tix left I was definitely going to but I couldn't convince myself to drop $100 for upper arena. That's why I asked everyone here...

Seeing as this will be the biggest sporting event in Cincinnati for awhile, as there will be championship fights on the card, I'm going. I'm equating this to a Bengals play-off game since Rich is returning home to avenge his lone UFC loss.

Seeing as this will be the biggest sporting event in Cincinnati for awhile, as there will be championship fights on the card, I'm going. I'm equating this to a Bengals play-off game since Rich is returning home to avenge his lone UFC loss.

Yeah, I'd love to be there.

I wish the $50 tickets were still available!

My co worker she bought 4 tickets at $400 a pop, she will be in the pit. She cant wait to have the sweat and blood flung on her. That is what she said, not sure what to think about that.

However, I did hear that these tickets are the hottest thing going and she is going to sell two of them for $700 a piece and already has a buyer. Ohio is the highest grossing UFC state according to another source. He said he went up to Dayton short time ago for an event and paid $85 a ticket and was 2 rows from the rafters. They are pricy but definitely a hot ticket.

I disagree....I think the Bengals Monday Night opener will be a much bigger draw than UFC.