Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC renew hoop contract...

Featured Replies

December 1st at Rupp. Can't wait....Anybody know where I can find a couple tickets to this game?

  • Author

Continued through 2009-10 season and anticipate it too continue.

 

Tickets? I got two, but not for sale.

December 1st at Rupp. Can't wait....Anybody know where I can find a couple tickets to this game?

 

I would get to Rupp a couple of hours before gametime, and check with the nice gentleman hanging around outside with the "I need tickets" signs. That what we usually do.

I would get to Rupp a couple of hours before gametime, and check with the nice gentleman hanging around outside with the "I need tickets" signs. That what we usually do.

Yeah, and if your caught wearing a UNC shirt get ready to throw your wallet and every major credit card you have at the guy. :D

I would get to Rupp a couple of hours before gametime, and check with the nice gentleman hanging around outside with the "I need tickets" signs. That what we usually do.

We do too, and if you have the patience, the price goes down right before or after tip-off. Maybe not too much with UNC.

Where's everybody that was blasting UK for not renewing the contract.

We do too, and if you have the patience, the price goes down right before or after tip-off. Maybe not too much with UNC.

 

The last time we went to the UNC game, we paid $100 each for upper level seats in the 3rd or 4th row. We actually expected to pay more. It was so cold that day, when he told us the price, we paid the guy and took our tickets and ran. :thumb:

Good to hear!

Oh so much I could say, but I think I'll just take the road less traveled and enjoy the view. :D

I look for this series to get more interesting in the next couple of seasons... Very glad they renewed it.

I thought UK was scared to renew the contract....:confused: :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.