Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camels vs Breds

Featured Replies

NCC plays the Camels in the nice cool climate of CCHS gym. Any predictions??

NCC in two.

It still bothers me that NCC's girls teams are called the Lady Breds. There is no such thing as a "lady" thoroughbred!!!!!

:lol:

It still bothers me that NCC's girls teams are called the Lady Breds. There is no such thing as a "lady" thoroughbred!!!!!

:lol:

Sort of like the Lady Trojans or Troy? Or USC?

What would you suggest?

maybe the "Fillys" or the "MARES"

What would you suggest?

maybe the "Fillys" or the "MARES"

 

Well, Harrison County's boys are the Breds (Thorobreds actually) and the girls are the Fillies. I think Fillies sounds MUCH better than the mares!:lol:

Thoroughbreds come in male and female gender. The females are referred to as Fillies up to a certain age and then considered mares. Harrison County refers to their girl's teams as Fillies. A better question is why can't Harrison County spell Thoroughbred correctly?

They all sound good compared to Georgetown (OH).

 

The Lady G-Men.:creepy:

Thoroughbreds come in male and female gender. The females are referred to as Fillies up to a certain age and then considered mares. Harrison County refers to their girl's teams as Fillies. A better question is why can't Harrison County spell Thoroughbred correctly?

 

I've always wondered that myself. They are Lyon Co. (the Lyons) need to check out a dictionary before they go off naming their teams!:lol:

I thought this thread was about a volleyball match.:confused: This will probably be an early matchup of the regional championship match for the 3rd year in a row.I look for the Camels to give the Breds all they can handle if they check their attitudes at the door.Should be a good one.

I thought this thread was about a volleyball match.:confused: This will probably be an early matchup of the regional championship match for the 3rd year in a row.I look for the Camels to give the Breds all they can handle if they check their attitudes at the door.Should be a good one.

 

Oh yeah....good luck to the Lady Camels and the "Fillies!":D

  • Author

I think this can go three if the camels can play as a team. Both teams were pushed to three games by Holy Cross. Should be a close match, probably go three games.

The winner in this match will be the team with the fewest serve receive errors.

NCC in 2, could be a good match but I definitely think NCC will win in 2. No need for a thrid game in this one.

NCC won in 2 . I believe 25/19 25/17 .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.