Suprise teams in the NFL This Season?

Who does everyone think may be some suprise teams in the NFL this season? A team that usually is not looked at to be very good that may just suprise some people and maybe contend for a playoff position.

Imo the Detroit Lions will be greatly improved and be much better than a lot of people think.

That would be nice to see but I just don't think so.

Maybe not but I could see them being better this year. I know it's just preseason and the 1st string doesn't play the whole game but Quinn looked really good last night against the Lions. Who knows though!

Maybe not but I could see them being better this year. I know it's just preseason and the 1st string doesn't play the whole game but Quinn looked really good last night against the Lions. Who knows though!

Lions 3rd string D = High Football team. :lol:

I saw the replay of that this morning. I feel the same way about it with the Lions as well as the Browns, they will not have to make the playoffs to be greatly improved.