33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Dayton
    • Holmes

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you I personally spoke with Steve a very very short time after he took the Holmes job, and couldn't help but ask, "what about the first game next year?" and his instantaneous response "I don't wanna do it..."

I know it was and imagine is tough to this day for him to not be able to be there... even though he did what he had to do...

Of course he wouldnt want to play the team he coached and loves with no regret but all of that is going to half to be put aside at game time and then play and at the end of night they go there separate ways. If both teams dont put it aside its going to be a long game.

James Miller will be doing whatever he wants on the field. Whenever he wants. But i think it should be a good game with Holmes graduating so much. Holmes in a nail biter.

James miller is only one person he is not going to single handling win the game by himself against 16 returning starters. Who want to the game more then anyone.

Of course he wouldnt want to play the team he coached and loves with no regret but all of that is going to half to be put aside at game time and then play and at the end of night they go there separate ways. If both teams dont put it aside its going to be a long game.

Holmes has nothing to put aside... just another game for them, their first under a new coach... or I shouldn't say nothing, but a lot less...

of course it will have to be put aside... I never said it wouldn't... Lickert still wants to win the game, but no doubt wants the Devils to play well also...

James miller is only one person he is not going to single handling win the game by himself against 16 returning starters. Who want to the game more then anyone.

While James Miller can't win a game by himself... those 16 returning starters can't win the game by themselves either... they play together they win... they handle adversity the wrong way, well.... bad news...