Top 11th Region Teams

This is just my personal opinion as of right now. What does everyone else think?

1. Scott Co.

2. Lexington Catholic

3. Madison Central

4. Bryan Station

5. Tates Creek

6. Henry Clay

7. Franklin Co./ Woodford Co.

8. Dunbar/ Lafayette

9. Frankfort

10. Lexington Christian

11. Western Hills

12. Madison Southern

13. Sayre

14. Model

15. Berea

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is mine:

1. Scott County

2. Lexington Catholic

3. Madison Central

4. Henry Clay

5. Tates Creek

6. Bryan Station

7. Franklin Co

8. Dunbar

9. Lafayette

10. Western Hills

11. Woodford County

12. Lexington Christian

13. Frankfort

14. Madison Southern

15. Sayre

16. Model

15. Berea

Here is mine:

1. Scott County

2. Lexington Catholic

3. Madison Central

4. Henry Clay

5. Tates Creek

6. Bryan Station

7. Franklin Co

8. Dunbar

9. Lafayette

10. Western Hills

11. Woodford County

12. Lexington Christian

13. Frankfort

14. Madison Southern

15. Sayre

16. Model

15. Berea

No question Scott Co. as #1 (also in the State).

Have alot of respect for Lex Cath, but I would only agree with them at #2 if the Sanford transfer comes to fruition. I hear he is currently enrolled at LC. If that works out, they may be heads above Scott County.

If it doesn't, I am not sure that Madison Central or Henry Clay take the #2 spot based on June performances.

Obviously Bryan Station with Mack and the rest of his boys will be tough.

In any event the teams above are the top five.

Tates Creek has Sparks but graduated a slew of seniors and I hear there could be academic eligibility issues with their top returning gaurd. I would put them at #6.

#7 Dunbar....trying to run with the Dawgs is not advisable.

#8 Western Hills....they are the favorite in their district.

#9 Woodford County....looked much improved in June under Coach Mefford.

#10 Lafayette...the possible Sanford transfer is the big question.

#11 Lexinton Christian

#12 Frankfort...have athletes and a great new Coach in Mike Allen.

#13 Franklin County....doubtful they will be a threat to any of the top teams.

#14 Madison Southern

#15 Sayre

#16 Model

#17 Berea

Have alot of respect for Lex Cath, but I would only agree with them at #2 if the Sanford transfer comes to fruition. I hear he is currently enrolled at LC. If that works out, they may be heads above Scott County.

Lexington Catholic is loaded with our without Sanford. If Scott County was not as loaded as they are then Catholic would probably be pencilled in as competing for a state championship. With Scott County in the 11th they are an underdog to get out of the region.

Sanford will close the gap between Catholic and SC, but I still think it would be SC's to lose.

Lexington Catholic is loaded with our without Sanford. If Scott County was not as loaded as they are then Catholic would probably be pencilled in as competing for a state championship. With Scott County in the 11th they are an underdog to get out of the region.

Sanford will close the gap between Catholic and SC, but I still think it would be SC's to lose.

Does Adams from SC transferring to J-town change Scotts chances?

I do not think it changes because of the depth. Adams is a good one. He has not enrolled at J-town yet. That rumor started when the kid from Henry Clay transfered. I think people should wait and see. It is still very early to put a frontrunner in the tough 11th.

uh...........not

1. Scott Co.

2. Lexington Catholic

3. Henry Clay

4. Bryan Station

5. Madison Central

6. Tates Creek

7. Dunbar

8. Lafayette

9. Woodford Co.

10. Western Hills

11. Frankfort

12. Franklin Co.

13. Lexington Christian

14. Madison Southern

15. Sayre

16. Model

17. Berea

1. Scott Co.

2. Lexington Catholic

3. Henry Clay

4. Bryan Station

5. Madison Central

6. Tates Creek

7. Dunbar

8. Lafayette

9. Woodford Co.

10. Western Hills

11. Frankfort

12. Franklin Co.

13. Lexington Christian

14. Madison Southern

15. Sayre

16. Model

17. Berea

I believe the top 7 are on a whole other level than the rest of the teams. Also I think that Lexington Christian is much better than 13th. I believe they will be better than Frankfort, Franklin Co, and Western Hills.

I believe the top 7 are on a whole other level than the rest of the teams. Also I think that Lexington Christian is much better than 13th. I believe they will be better than Frankfort, Franklin Co, and Western Hills.

Christian made it to the finals of the State AAU tournament this summer.

I'm a 15th region guy but I'll go ahead and tell you I make the trip to lexington,Richmond,Gtown, where ever to see some of these teams and games within the 11th this season. This region is just crazy as far as the # of top teams within the region. Talent everywhere.

Christian made it to the finals of the State AAU tournament this summer.
To be honest I am not familiar with there current players. They are definately in the second tier of teams. Second in the State AAU is an accomplishment. Who did they defeat along the way?

I saw LCA play a few times this summer and they didnt look like they could compete with many teams in the 11th. LCA I hear was in the weaker half of the AAU State Tournament with schools such as Scott County,Elliott County and June Buchanan being on the other half of the bracket.