Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's talk Volleyball..

Featured Replies

I know practice season is in full swing, how are the teams looking so far?

 

The non-air conditioned gym at our school is definitely a killer and is limiting some of our practices due to the heat index. Girls are practicing 3-3 1/2 hours a day in the sweltering gym.

 

What is going on at other schools?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure of what's going on at the other schools but I am for certain really anxious about the State Tournament. I get to be the Public Address Announcer for the State Tournament once again this year.

 

Looking forward to seeing all the teams that win their respective regional tournaments.

 

Good luck to every team in the state this year!!!

Ncc' Gym isn't AC'd , I know that the coaches make the girls take frequent water breaks . Maybe one day it will be .

We have ac and practice has been going well. SK will be young this year but very talented.

Beechwood lost a huge amount of talent last year, especially in Lauren Snyder. We are very young as well. However, Matt Long seems to be able to magically transform the young ones into competetors. Good luck Lady Tigers!

Beechwood lost a huge amount of talent last year, especially in Lauren Snyder. We are very young as well. However, Matt Long seems to be able to magically transform the young ones into competetors. Good luck Lady Tigers!

 

 

All I want to know about the Tigers is this: Do they still have the services of the top name in NKY v-ball - Robin Hood?

I don't think it was ever mentioned on here but I'm 99.99% sure NDA's Nicole Staverman has committed to Ohio U to play .

 

Congrats to her.

All I want to know about the Tigers is this: Do they still have the services of the top name in NKY v-ball - Robin Hood?

 

 

Lol.....she would never be anywhere else! Definately a born and bred Tiger!:ylsuper:

Does anyone know if the team from Ryle at Bluegrass State Games was their varsity or JV. Also what is expected of Ryle this season.

 

:fight:

St. Henry at Notre Dame on 9/13

 

Hopefully, the temp in the gym will be below triple digits.

I'm not sure of what's going on at the other schools but I am for certain really anxious about the State Tournament. I get to be the Public Address Announcer for the State Tournament once again this year.

 

Looking forward to seeing all the teams that win their respective regional tournaments.

 

Good luck to every team in the state this year!!!

 

Awesome to hear. Who are some of the kids on the Rockets to look out for? I didn't get a chance to go to many games last year and I wasn't allowed to go to any my Senior year because of my 8-day-suspension, and my "extra-curricular-activites" being taken away.

 

I will be at the game on the 14th, I just want to know a little before I get there:thumb:

I might be able to make it down to the tournament that Rockcastle COunty is hosting...not sure yet because that's the same weekend that I was hoping to go down to Bowling Green for a BGHS football with PurpleHaze...waiting to hear back from him on this though.

 

I'm not sure who Rockcastle County has back this year...I would LOVE to see them make the trek back up here to Regents Hall and hopefully they'll have a better showing this time around as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.