July 30, 200719 yr Although Willie Anderson didn't practice he was there kidding around. He walked right in front of me,:scared: and I got to tell you, that is the biggest human I have ever stood next to. And as big as he is, his hands look to big for his body, they looked fake. He and Levi went down to the other field with the strength coaches and did a lot of drills.,
July 30, 200719 yr I figured instead of start 50 different threads about training camp stuff that we could do this. Which Police Station or Detention Center are you reporting from? :laugh:
July 30, 200719 yr Throwing tomatos at oldrambler right now. :laugh: :laugh: Go ahead. I can take it.
August 15, 200719 yr Author Chad and Williams got into a fight today. Brooks picked off a pass over the Middle from Palmer.
August 15, 200719 yr How long, has the football helmet been around, serving as the mailbox out front at the office complex. I never noticed it before.
August 15, 200719 yr Does anyone else have their tickets for the first home game? I got mine off the net some I'm worried they might be shady?
August 15, 200719 yr Chad and Williams got into a fight today. Brooks picked off a pass over the Middle from Palmer. I talked to some people who were at camp today and said Chad and Madeui went at it multiple times with Marvin getting in the middle of it....
August 15, 200719 yr Yeah we got all of ours the other day. Paul Brown is on the front of your ticket, correct?
August 15, 200719 yr I talked to some people who were at camp today and said Chad and Madeui went at it multiple times with Marvin getting in the middle of it.... Curnutte confirmed on his blog that they fought (with punches thrown) twice.
August 15, 200719 yr I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I have no problem with Madieu and Chad getting into it. Both are highly active, emotional players, who let their emotions get the best of them, and this is probably already behind both of them. JMO, hope I'm right.
August 15, 200719 yr Author I've heard nothing but bad things about Madieu in camp but he played well aganist Detroit.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.