Johnson Central High School's New Field Pictures PART 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the home side stands extra far from the field or is that just an illusion with the camera angle?

Being a Highlands fan, I'm use to our stadium and the stands begin about 6 feet from the field.

Nope, what you see is what you get. But that is just a temporary thing. Johnson Central is in for a total rehaul off its Football and Baseball facilities. The project for the football stadium was just to much to complete in one year so next year the stands that you see in that pic will be torn down and new ones will be put in place, right against the track. No 6 ft away like Highlands but no 60 ft away like right now. :lol:

It should be one of the nicest facilities in that entire state once completed along with the Indoor Practice Facility that will be under construction as well.

What fabulous pictures of your beautiful new facility! Please keep us updated as further construction is completed. Projects like this draw a community closer together, as people work and contribute towards one common goal. It looks like the Johnson Central Eagles will be ready to soar even higher in more ways than one in 2007. :thumb:

With all of these great comments about my photography skills... I am concidering a career change.

I'd be careful there - almost anyone with a good camera can take good stills. How are you at catching the action shot. Those are the money shots. :D

j/k, keep up the good work.

I'd be careful there - almost anyone with a good camera can take good stills. How are you at catching the action shot. Those are the money shots. :D

j/k, keep up the good work.

I have been watching one of the best for a few seasons ;)

BTW... when will putnam be getting turf?

That field looks awesome. I'm jealous of any team with a field, but that's beautiful!

98NCCalum,

I have told my sons about Johnny Bench (my all-time favorite player) being able to hold 7 baseballs in one hand years ago, but was never able to find the picture that you are now showing, that I remember seeing as a kid. Thanks for digging that old photo up.