Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Expansion League – Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Does anyone else think that SvFan4life has a case ADHD when it comes to the draft?

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone else think that SvFan4life has a case ADHD when it comes to the draft?

 

Who told ya..:lol:

Does anyone else think that SvFan4life has a case ADHD when it comes to the draft?
He's going to drive himself crazy between the end of the draft and the beginning of the season. :bunny:
He's going to drive himself crazy between the end of the draft and the beginning of the season. :bunny:

 

I'm actually waiting on a call back from Goodell on maybe starting the season earlier. I told him about our draft and fantasy league so I'll have to wait and see..:D

Does anyone else think that SvFan4life has a case ADHD when it comes to the draft?

 

 

:laugh:

  • Author

Draft and roster pages have been updated.

Could you please repost links...thanks!

I tried postin the links to the site but they wouldn't work. Go to the 4th round of our draft and the links are on the first page.

HAHA I think it said NEERFAN's aver pick time was 19 hours+. hahaha.

  • Author
How do I log in?
I haven't got that set up yet. I'm updating the draft manually so you can track the draft and the rosters.
HAHA I think it said NEERFAN's aver pick time was 19 hours+. hahaha.

 

He is by far in a league of his own!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.