Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Expansion League – Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

5wide...I just noticed that you have LJ AND Brandon Jackson. I say this because there have been some rumors that LJ may hold out and that GB might be interested in trading for him.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope HT and s-3 come on in the next little bit, otherwise you guys will have to wait 'til the morning for my next pick. I'll be hitting the rack pretty early tonight.

Mark Clayton, WR, Baltimore

 

:madman:

 

You woke up my sleeper!

 

That's ok I still have my SUPER, super, sleeper waiting for a spot on my team!

Hope HT and s-3 come on in the next little bit, otherwise you guys will have to wait 'til the morning for my next pick. I'll be hitting the rack pretty early tonight.

 

You can almost bet on it HT will be on. He's been almost as proactive as SVfan.

5wide...I just noticed that you have LJ AND Brandon Jackson. I say this because there have been some rumors that LJ may hold out and that GB might be interested in trading for him.

 

LJ isn't going anywhere.. he's just gonna keep crying till he gets paid. He has a ton of leverage on KC.. the Priest is gone.

You can almost bet on it HT will be on. He's been almost as proactive as SVfan.

:D .

LJ isn't going anywhere.. he's just gonna keep crying till he gets paid. He has a ton of leverage on KC.. the Priest is gone.

 

You weren't supposed to tell 5wide that....let him sweat it out a little first...:lol:

You weren't supposed to tell 5wide that....let him sweat it out a little first...:lol:

 

I'm well aware of LJ's situation...now...if I'd known that beforehand and actually been present for my pick, I'd probably have gone with Jackson. As of now though, I'm not too worried. I think the Chiefs will have to give in and sign him...they can't afford not to. Especially if they want to go with Croyle at QB...they'll want LJ to take the pressure off of his shoulders.

01 – Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - Chris Cooley TE, Was

02 – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - Santana Moss WR, Was

03 – Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Matt Leinhart QB, Ari

04 – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Jay Cutler, QB, DEN

05 – Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (Sportz Addict) - Laveranues Coles WR, NYJ

06 – Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (goherd96) - Jerricho Cotchery, WR - NYJ

07 – Lagrange Lifers (Orangesaregood) - Mark Clayton WR, Bal

08 – Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - Alex Smith QB, SF

 

09 – Owensboro Oilers (strike-3) - (OTC)

 

10 – Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

11 – Pikeville Red Dawgs (SVfan4life) -

12 – Rabbit Hash Rowdies (Theoldguy) -

13 – Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

14 – Bellevue Thoroughbreds (98NCCalum) -

15 – Louisville Wildcats (C-A-T-S) -

16 – BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

^ He was online, and viewin the thread so we may get his pick here in a minute or so! :thumb:

 

 

Ok, I guess he got offline instead. :lol:

I'm well aware of LJ's situation...now...if I'd known that beforehand and actually been present for my pick, I'd probably have gone with Jackson. As of now though, I'm not too worried. I think the Chiefs will have to give in and sign him...they can't afford not to. Especially if they want to go with Croyle at QB...they'll want LJ to take the pressure off of his shoulders.

 

I agree...just wanted to cause you some grief...:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.