Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central High School's New Field pictures

Featured Replies

These were taken on 7-12-07 around 7:30 p.m.

 

Hopefully next week the goal posts will be up and we will be ready for another great season at "The Nest"

  • Replies 116
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really good. I didn't realize JC had soccer though or are they starting a team?

  • Author
Looks really good. I didn't realize JC had soccer though or are they starting a team?

We had a team last year... but they had to play on the baseball field. The gold lines doesnt really hurt the way the field looks imo.

The field looks really good, much better than I had speculated that it would. I did wonder how it would be set up, considering you had a confined area to work with. I was hoping though, that visitor's seating would be on the opposing side, but I'm sure when you build the new fan seating it will be able to contain both sides comfortably.

 

Your field looks wonderful, Eagles, I applaud all your hard work!

  • Author
The field looks really good, much better than I had speculated that it would. I did wonder how it would be set up, considering you had a confined area to work with. I was hoping though, that visitor's seating would be on the opposing side, but I'm sure when you build the new fan seating it will be able to contain both sides comfortably.

 

Your field looks wonderful, Eagles, I applaud all your hard work!

I know Mr. Trimble (Superindendent), Mr. Whitaker (Principal), Mr. Cochran (Athletic Director) and Coach Jim Matney has worked very hard to make the field and facilities as nice as possible. I cant wait to see what gets done next year.

Very nice field... I don't care much for the gold lines, but it is a very nice field.

The field looks great!! Very impressive. Congrats to JCHS on such a fine facility for high school football. :ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.