Rank the 63rd District

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If GC adds a tremendous athelet like the 6"6" Perry (dunks every way possable) do you guys still think they are 4th out of this bunch ? I don't see it. By the time the season gets going I see them 2nd to Raceland. LB

It is still a big IF for the Perry kid. I know he is a great athlete, but I have my doubts on whether he will really come out and play. If he does he will make an impact on the districty standings, but I would still say that the Musketeers are still listed behind Raceland and possibly Lewis County leaving them in the 3rd slot.

Anyone know anything about Boyd nexy year ? I never could understand why Zornes would come back unless he had something up his sleeve or the future looked bright.

I saw Boyd play this summer and they didn't look too bad. Of course you are right Roger wouldn't step into this situation unless he had an ace in the hole persay. He is a top notch coach and one of the very best this area has ever seen. I have a great deal of respect for Coach Z, but I'm sure he has a plan ;)

I saw Boyd play this summer and they didn't look too bad. Of course you are right Roger wouldn't step into this situation unless he had an ace in the hole persay. He is a top notch coach and one of the very best this area has ever seen. I have a great deal of respect for Coach Z, but I'm sure he has a plan ;)

Zornes knows how to win games. I just cant imagine him coming back to coach at a school where he has already achieved so much unless he had big plans.

I guess we'll wait and see.

If GC adds a tremendous athelet like the 6"6" Perry (dunks every way possable) do you guys still think they are 4th out of this bunch ? I don't see it. By the time the season gets going I see them 2nd to Raceland. LB

larry bird - the last time I checked a dunk only counts as 2 points. Perry does not care about basketball and has not played for 2 years. If you understood the game of basketball you could truely see that perry would only hurt the team not help. You can not win with players like him.

And your source for knowing perry does'nt care about basketball ? Do you know any GC insiders ? I do, someone in the know told me personally the kid was going to play. And why he did'nt play last year.

As for your insult , it usually does'nt pay to insult someone you know absolutely zero about. Like me or Seth Perry . To describe a kid on here as a team cancer is classless. grow up and stick to picking on adults on here and leave the kids out. LB

larry bird - so I guess you show a lot of class by always talking negative about coach hicks. And by the way I do know seth perry very well and he has told me several times this summer that he is not playing basketball because he enjoy's hunting a whole lot more. If he was going to play he would have played with the team this summer.

And your source for knowing perry does'nt care about basketball ? Do you know any GC insiders ? I do, someone in the know told me personally the kid was going to play. And why he did'nt play last year.

As for your insult , it usually does'nt pay to insult someone you know absolutely zero about. Like me or Seth Perry . To describe a kid on here as a team cancer is classless. grow up and stick to picking on adults on here and leave the kids out. LB

A couple of years ago several "Raceland" insiders insisted Kasey Clark was going to be a Ram too...last I checked, he graduated as one of Russell's all time great players. Just goes to show you can't always take the word of the so called insiders as their POV is usually tinted to the shade of their favorite team...:thumb:

As usual BGPers talking about a good young coach with no facts at all.

Too bad this site gets that way at times.

People hiding behind a name.

Too funny, I don't see your name or picture posted as your avatar. I suppose folks aren't allowed to have an opinion on the matter. After reading mmmbc's posts in the past, I have a feeling that he may have more of a clue than some realize.