Car Buying Help

TheDeuce

Those newer body styles on the Nissans are sharp. I think you would like it a lot. Its a 2.5 also right? The Escape is cool and all, but that Altima would give you luxury and speed.

Oh I really like the Altima. It, however, is the only one of the three that has any dings and dents on it...The front bumper has several spots in it, and there are several dents in both sides....And believe it or not, Im not really that concerned with speed, I don't need any tickets. :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I really like the Altima. It, however, is the only one of the three that has any dings and dents on it...The front bumper has several spots in it, and there are several dents in both sides....And believe it or not, Im not really that concerned with speed, I don't need any tickets. :D

Are you able to have a mechanic check them out? It's a tough call both are nice cars. Don't let the Escape's fool ya I see them all the time... its just if the Altima was in great shape with mid to lower miles i'd take it.

Are you able to have a mechanic check them out? It's a tough call both are nice cars. Don't let the Escape's fool ya I see them all the time... its just if the Altima was in great shape with mid to lower miles i'd take it.

Mileage is another thing...The Altima has 92,000 and the Escape has 48,000.

I think you would be paying a little to much for the Altima. Told you the Celica would be to small. :D

Yeah...I wouldn't offer anymore than 89 for the Altima, and they wouldn't sell it for that. And I really thought I would like the Celica, till I got in it...Im a good size guy, and I don't like to be cramped...:lol: