Old Car Buffs???

Xgrad-JAGdad

I'm a huge fan of the muscle cars of the '60s, especially GTOs, but it's an expensive hobby if done right. It requires either the money to buy 'em or the skill to restore them yourself and I, unfortunately, am lacking in both.

Pepper, I travel the backroad countrysides in my job and I would always pass a 1967 GTO that was setting in a cornfield, needless to say it was in real bad shape but it killed me seeing it there. There were other junk cars too and now they are all removed. At least I don't have to see it anymore.

I was a teen in the late 60s and early 70s and really loved the cars in that era. 70 Cuda, Roadrunner, I could go on and on.

I had a 64 1/2 Mustang Hardtop (I know it was because it did not have the reversible keys!), and a 64 Impala SS at different times. I LOVE the Muscle Car Era!! I want a 63 409 Impala SS, a 69 Camaro SS396, or a 66-70 Chevelle SS (the 70 with a 454 of course!) so bad I can't stand it!! Wouldn't mind having a 65-67 Corvette or a 69 Dodge Charger R/T either. A 69 Mustang Mach I would be my favorite Ford. The original Chrysler 300 Letter Cars were awesome too (55-65), but my favorites there would be the 57-58 (the last Hemis), 60, and 62. I like just about anything from 57 (especially Buicks and Oldsmobiles). Don't laugh, but I like 58 Edsels too, especially the Pacer 2dr Hardtop and Convertible!

Don't want much, do I?;) :lol: :D Someday, I'll own something!:thumb:

Oh yes, Mrs PH LOVES a 66 Mustang GT Convertible in Springtime Yellow!