NBA Draft updates...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also excited because Ms. UKPat02 has agreed to come over and watch with me. We'll be ordering some buffalo wings, having some beers and also opening a box of 93-94 UD Series 2 basketball cards. Can life get better? I submit that it cannot...

I know, we're still 28 hours away, but I can't help it. This is easily my favorite day of the year...

I'm a fan of the draft as well. It will be interesting to see what trades come about tomorrow night! Where will Kobe, KG, Marion, Pierce, and Jermaine O'Neal end up? Will they be traded or stay where they are at?

I'm also excited because Ms. UKPat02 has agreed to come over and watch with me. We'll be ordering some buffalo wings, having some beers and also opening a box of 93-94 UD Series 2 basketball cards. Can life get better? I submit that it cannot...

If you are a fan, than you know this joke.

Can't be opening jars and using who knows HOW MANY knives. :lol:

I could listen to him all day. ANYHOO back to your point, I'm not a huge fan of the NBA draft, but it will be nice to see who my Bulls pick up with that lottery pick.

Substitute the basketball cards with baseball and you've got the perfect day...

I predict by the end of draft night that Marion might be a Celtic, it's actually almost more probable that Amare becomes a Hawk.

KG is traded to the Suns. And we hear another statement from Kobe after the KG trade further proving that the Lakers will do nothing to better their team. Demands trade once again.

I predict by the end of draft night that Marion might be a Celtic, it's actually almost more probable that Amare becomes a Hawk.

KG is traded to the Suns. And we hear another statement from Kobe after the KG trade further proving that the Lakers will do nothing to better their team. Demands trade once again.

You could be right! I see Amare staying put though...

If you are a fan, than you know this joke.

Can't be opening jars and using who knows HOW MANY knives. :lol:

I could listen to him all day. ANYHOO back to your point, I'm not a huge fan of the NBA draft, but it will be nice to see who my Bulls pick up with that lottery pick.

First thing I thought when I read that as well, HC.