Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKYT: UAB Could End Up on Cats Schedule

Featured Replies

No one spent more time in college than Kelly Tripuka.

 

 

He tried to go pro but his shorts were so tight he could not take them off so he stayed a few extra years.

Adam Huluska (sp) seemed like he was around FOREVER!!

I'm not sure who was in college longer - him or Danny Ferry.

you remember Cardinal who played for Purdue , I didn't think he was ever going to graduate.

This would be a upgrade of what was brought to Freedom Hall last year in UT Chattanoga. This game would draw a good crowd I think, worth the trip to hackle Davis haha.

This would be a upgrade of what was brought to Freedom Hall last year in UT Chattanoga. This game would draw a good crowd I think, worth the trip to hackle Davis haha.

 

I agree. I like the idea of playing quality opponents in Freedom Hall, not minnows like Chattanooga. Maybe not play Top-20 teams, but a school like UAB, who I would say is on the top level of "mid-majors" is a good opponent.

Did that UAB PG with the dreads ever graduate????

 

 

Be careful in how you use the term "graduate". One normally associates this with having fullfilled the requirements for graduation.... I think the most appropriate term is "eligibility expired"....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.