Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - 2007 Let's Get the Ball Rolling

Featured Replies

SOTC (the Paintsville Pythons) will be back. He plans on getting a new BGP account sometime this week.

 

 

Great! Nothing better than beating up on my old pal.

  • Author

I heard from T Rockets (the Shelby Cards) today. All members are accounted for and MOJO is the only one not returning.

I told RP he was invited and he should be checking in soon...

RP IS IN......

 

 

Welcome to the best football league in fantasy sports.

Looking forward to owning the best division in this league for the 3rd straight year...

It stinks I have to wait another year, but at least I dont have to take over that monstrosity of a team. Ouch!

It stinks I have to wait another year, but at least I dont have to take over that monstrosity of a team. Ouch!

 

Who says it's only one year. I'm thinking you may have to wait 3+ yrs.:p

I'm taking it a year at a time. If I look at it like you say, I couldnt feel good about it could I? At least I know where I stand now as well.

Looking forward to owning the best division in this league for the 3rd straight year...

 

 

I dont remember you being in my division:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.