Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - 2007 Let's Get the Ball Rolling

Featured Replies

It's time to get this show on the road. I've heard from all but:

 

LC99 – Kalamazoo Wings

SoldierOfTheCross – Paintsville Pythons

T Rockets – Shelby Cards

MOJO – Sitka Stars

 

Please let me know before 8 AM CST next Saturday (the 16th)

  • Author

I also sent an email to everyone an just got it returned from SoldierOfTheCross (Paintsville Pythons) and T Rockets (Shelby Cards) has undeliverable.

I also sent an email to everyone an just got it returned from SoldierOfTheCross (Paintsville Pythons) and T Rockets (Shelby Cards) has undeliverable.

 

Uh oh.....I don't know who's on your waiting list, but BA40's probably getting excited.

  • Author

MOJO will not be returning.

I'm in

  • Author
So Bell finally gets in???
Actually RockPride gets the first invitation. He was nominated him in 2004. Bell gets the invite if RP declines.

I'd like to be waitlisted for future consideration, I'm sure I'll be around here for more than a few more years. I'm sure the WL is as long as the one for GB season tickets though. I will be preparing my acceptance speech for the 2030 NFL season.

:lol: Neerfan, you're grand children might get in.

Me, children, grandchildren......mark my word, they will be prepared. Please WL them also.

When are the keeper decisions due?

I already know at least one of my keepers...

  • Author
When are the keeper decisions due?
That will be the 23rd.
  • Author

SOTC (the Paintsville Pythons) will be back. He plans on getting a new BGP account sometime this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.