Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Very funny & animated manager ejection in the minors

Featured Replies

I heard that he's applying for the managerial job in Chicago. :sssh::D

Absolutely hilarious to watch, a grown man act like this and include all the antics, he did.

 

Absolutely disgraceful, for this man to be a Head Coach and conduct himself this way, on the baseball field. He has no respect for the game, the Umpires, the players, nor himself.

 

He should have let the rosin bag, land on himself....As I see his coaching career, getting blown to smithereens.

This was a complete meltdown. There is no place in baseball IMO for a guy like this. He was an embarrassment to his team & himself. I would bet that he will be looking for work in the next few days.

I heard that he's applying for the managerial job in Chicago. :sssh::D

Or Atlanta, he did have Braves uni on and is following in the footsteps of Bobby "Ducky" Cox. he only reason that Cox or Pinella hasn't done the foxhole crawl is bc they wouldn't be able to get up. :lol: .

 

This guy will have a long time to relax, settle down and think about things I would say - I don't believe that he will be in uniform again for a while if ever. :D

Absolutely hilarious to watch, a grown man act like this and include all the antics, he did.

 

Absolutely disgraceful, for this man to be a Head Coach and conduct himself this way, on the baseball field. He has no respect for the game, the Umpires, the players, nor himself.

 

He should have let the rosin bag, land on himself....As I see his coaching career, getting blown to smithereens.

:thumb: I agree on all points here STRIKE, this guy does not belong in baseball at any level.

Local News tonight said the guy use to work for the Reds minor league system...

 

 

He was the manager down in Chattanooga.

Maybe this is the baseball edition of the Dick Fick award from Basketball at MSU:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of Bobby Cox, I found it interesting that he's about to break John McGraw's record for most ejections.

 

What I found completely inexcusable in the article discussing it is that no mention was made whatsoever of Earl Weaver, who IMO was the king of theatrics when it comes to chewing out umps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.