August 4

AL

Boston vs. Detroit (WC)

LA Angels vs. Cleveland

NL

NY Mets vs. San Diego (WC)

Milwaukee vs. Arizona

• 2 weeks later...

Arizona is looking good right now. If Saint Louis keeps on their tear, they could be in it. I really believe they will take the WC or the NL Central.

Boston may take the AL East, but the Yanks are still in contention for the WC. Could be a weak AL playoff this year. Cleveland, Seattle, Boston, Angels, and Boston all just aren't being consistent. Could be another NL World Series winner this year.

Arizona is looking good right now. If Saint Louis keeps on their tear, they could be in it. I really believe they will take the WC or the NL Central.

Boston may take the AL East, but the Yanks are still in contention for the WC. Could be a weak AL playoff this year. Cleveland, Seattle, Boston, Angels, and Boston all just aren't being consistent. Could be another NL World Series winner this year.

I just don't see this. The Brew Crew has obviously did what many have expected, they have fallen off the map, likely due to there inexperience, they'll be really good for years to come if they can keep it together and get another good pitcher or two. When your below .500 this late in the season, there's a reason. The Cardinals have played well lately but its more the exception rather than the rule. When the Cubs get Soriano back, barring any other injuries they'll take off with the Central. I don't really care what the Cubs record is when they finish the season, I just want them playing there best ball and to be hot then!

• 1 month later...