May 29, 200719 yr If the MLB Playoffs began today, all the Reds players would be going on vacation.:lol:
May 29, 200719 yr Does it really matter who would win? Seriously, can't we all just be happy that the Yankees are no where near contention? :fight: :lol:
May 30, 200719 yr Does it really matter who would win? Seriously, can't we all just be happy that the Yankees are no where near contention? Maybe we all can't be happy, but one of us will!
June 30, 200719 yr Author June 30 AL Boston vs. Detroit (WC) Cleveland vs. LA Angels NL Milwaukee vs. Arizona (WC) NY Mets vs. San Diego
June 30, 200719 yr June 30 AL Boston vs. Detroit (WC) Cleveland vs. LA Angels NL Milwaukee vs. Arizona (WC) NY Mets vs. San Diego I, almost, like this.
June 30, 200719 yr I, almost, like this. Just take out Brewers and put in Cubs and I'd be fine with it:dancingpa
June 30, 200719 yr Just take out Brewers and put in Cubs and I'd be fine with it:dancingpa Replace the BoSox with the Yanks, I'd be happy.
August 4, 200719 yr Author June 30 AL Boston vs. Detroit (WC) Cleveland vs. LA Angels NL Milwaukee vs. Arizona (WC) NY Mets vs. San Diego August 4 AL Boston vs. Detroit (WC) LA Angels vs. Cleveland NL NY Mets vs. San Diego (WC) Milwaukee vs. Arizona
August 4, 200719 yr Does it really matter who would win? Seriously, can't we all just be happy that the Yankees are no where near contention? AGREED!:thumb: :D:D:D:D Although they are now closer than they were then.
August 19, 200719 yr Author August 19 AL Boston vs. Seattle (WC) Cleveland vs. LA Angels NL NY Mets Chicago Cubs Arizona San Diego/Philadephia (WC tie)
August 19, 200719 yr August 19 AL Boston vs. Seattle (WC) Cleveland vs. LA Angels NL NY Mets Chicago Cubs Arizona San Diego/Philadephia (WC tie) The races are pretty tight but Boston is slowly pulling away from New York
August 19, 200719 yr Arizona is looking good right now. If Saint Louis keeps on their tear, they could be in it. I really believe they will take the WC or the NL Central. Boston may take the AL East, but the Yanks are still in contention for the WC. Could be a weak AL playoff this year. Cleveland, Seattle, Boston, Angels, and Boston all just aren't being consistent. Could be another NL World Series winner this year.
August 19, 200719 yr Arizona is looking good right now. If Saint Louis keeps on their tear, they could be in it. I really believe they will take the WC or the NL Central. Boston may take the AL East, but the Yanks are still in contention for the WC. Could be a weak AL playoff this year. Cleveland, Seattle, Boston, Angels, and Boston all just aren't being consistent. Could be another NL World Series winner this year. I just don't see this. The Brew Crew has obviously did what many have expected, they have fallen off the map, likely due to there inexperience, they'll be really good for years to come if they can keep it together and get another good pitcher or two. When your below .500 this late in the season, there's a reason. The Cardinals have played well lately but its more the exception rather than the rule. When the Cubs get Soriano back, barring any other injuries they'll take off with the Central. I don't really care what the Cubs record is when they finish the season, I just want them playing there best ball and to be hot then!
September 23, 200719 yr Author Sept. 23 AL Boston vs. LA Angels Cleveland vs. NY Yankees (WC) NL Arizona vs. Chicago Cubs NY Mets vs. San Diego (WC)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.