Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UKs 08 recruits looking slimmer

Featured Replies

When it comes to next year recruiting is so crazy that its best to just wait and see what happens. Recruits back out of commitments, they change their minds, and coaching jobs change. I think with the way Gilispie works we will atleast get some solid recruits. But hopefully we can get a couple geat ones!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still a long shot on Woods right now. Miller makes sense if they can beat out UT. Cooling on Singleton doesn't make much sense to me unless he made it clear he's still a heavy UT lean. Singleton to UT would clear the way for Miller to UK. Warren to Oak Hill has lost steam, and I don't think he wants to go somewhere with a Legion and Meeks already there. I'd look for a batch of new names after the shoe camps...

Warren affirmed that he will be at Oak Hill next year.

He says he will visit UK for Midnight Madness if his Oak Hill Schedule allows.

Smith is meeting with his mother during the AAU tourney.

Tyler Zeller seems to be the flavor of the day. Many think it is UK, Purdue, and UNC for his services. Zeller picked up an offer from UNC this weekend.

 

A few more names have said they will be at BCG's "camp" this summer.

Warren affirmed that he will be at Oak Hill next year.

He says he will visit UK for Midnight Madness if his Oak Hill Schedule allows.

Smith is meeting with his mother during the AAU tourney.

I meant Warren to UK. Typpo...

Oh the irony...

Talking directly about Legion and Meeks right after I mis-typed Oak Hill does enough to back me up.

 

I've been watching Willie Warren impress recruiting analysts for a little over a year now. Oklahoma, Kansas, UC, UK and so on. Every story is a reporter that feels good about Willie going to their school as a real possibility.

 

He's going to go the Patterson route and wait everything out if I had to guess right now. So knowing that I will continue to call shenanigans (bugatti 2002) on any one that says they are in the lead for Willie Warren ...

Oklahoma seems to be getting the most pub with Warren, and that comes from people who represent various other school's websites.

Talking directly about Legion and Meeks right after I mis-typed Oak Hill does enough to back me up.

 

I've been watching Willie Warren impress recruiting analysts for a little over a year now. Oklahoma, Kansas, UC, UK and so on. Every story is a reporter that feels good about Willie going to their school as a real possibility.

 

He's going to go the Patterson route and wait everything out if I had to guess right now. So knowing that I will continue to call shenanigans (bugatti 2002) on any one that says they are in the lead for Willie Warren right now...

Uh, ok.

The ironic thing was that you had a typo on the word "typo" (typpo?).

Take a breath...

I think "oh the irony" was referring to "typpo". :D :bunny:

Oklahoma is getting a lot of run for the Clarke/Warren package. We all know how that goes...

I think "oh the irony" was referring to "typpo". :D :bunny:

You guys expect me to be perfect far too often... :lol:

You guys expect me to be perfect far too often... :lol:
:thumb:
You guys expect me to be perfect far too often... :lol:

Nah, I've come to overlook your many typos, I just found it funny that you did it at that time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.