Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Possible 2007 PG recruit for Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno. I say save it. But I dont know much about the kid. His only offer so far has been New Hampshire I believe.

I dunno. I say save it. But I dont know much about the kid. His only offer so far has been New Hampshire I believe.

 

But New Hampshire is next to Vermont and Vermont beat Syracuse in the tourney a couple years back. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that's why I have a degree in Georgraphy.

But New Hampshire is next to Vermont and Vermont beat Syracuse in the tourney a couple years back. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that's why I have a degree in Georgraphy.

And you have been putting it to such good use.:rolleyes:

If the kid is worthy of a scholarship and can come in and contribute or help the team win in some way then offer him. I have faith in our coach to do whats best for our ball team. If offering this kid helps us win next year then offer him.

 

 

 

He is visiting Virginia Tech this weekend, and UK is wanting him to visit the first week of June. Looks like BG is trying to wait until some players come back that week, so that Thorns can scrimmage with them. In my opinion, if he doesn't sign with V Tech. after his visit, he will be a Wildcat.

In my opinion, if he doesn't sign with V Tech. after his visit, he will be a Wildcat.

 

It seems thats the thought on every recruit we're looking at...It may well happen with this kid, but, we've gotta be realistic...It's not going to happen on all and this seems to be the common opinion on everyone that visits or even mentions UK..

It seems thats the thought on every recruit we're looking at...It may well happen with this kid, but, we've gotta be realistic...It's not going to happen on all and this seems to be the common opinion on everyone that visits or even mentions UK..

 

 

 

I am giving an opinion based on an article I read on another pay site. His High School Coach seems to think if UK offered now, based on the tapes they have seen, the kid would probably sign now. But time seems to be the issue, apparently Thorns want's to commit to School by next week, and BCG wants to watch him in person.

No LOI to sign any more so the kid can wait until August now...

No LOI to sign any more so the kid can wait until August now...

 

 

GT, did you read the article?

GT, did you read the article?

Yeah. Maybe he does want to get it over with soon, but the LOI period has passed. That's all I was saying...

I am giving an opinion based on an article I read on another pay site. His High School Coach seems to think if UK offered now, based on the tapes they have seen, the kid would probably sign now. But time seems to be the issue, apparently Thorns want's to commit to School by next week, and BCG wants to watch him in person.

 

I understand that, but, the same type of things were being said from Hamga, Sanchez and Lucas and some other of the 08 recruits who've since verballed elsewhere or limited there choices with UK not on the short lists... All i'm saying is don't get too overly excited about what you hear or read or start the "He's UKs to lose" statements.. For what it's worth, i hope you're wrong on this guy...I think UK can do better than a 5'9 2 or 3 star PG just to fill a roster...I hope BCG saves the schollys for 08...

Yeah. Maybe he does want to get it over with soon, but the LOI period has passed. That's all I was saying...

 

 

Yeah, looks like he wants to know where he's going to be, long before August.

I understand that, but, the same type of things were being said from Hamga, Sanchez and Lucas and some other of the 08 recruits who've since verballed elsewhere or limited there choices with UK not on the short lists... All i'm saying is don't get too overly excited about what you hear or read or start the "He's UKs to lose" statements.. For what it's worth, i hope you're wrong on this guy...I think UK can do better than a 5'9 2 or 3 star PG just to fill a roster...I hope BCG saves the schollys for 08...

 

 

 

I don't believe BCG will sign anyone at this point, just to fill a roster. Apparently he want's a very fast PG to run with the group he has. I will let Coach G pick his Team, and judge later.

In the Arizona Cactus classic over the weekend Thorns was one of the biggest surprises of the Tournament. He led all guards in assists including Brandon Jennings.

In the Arizona Cactus classic over the weekend Thorns was one of the biggest surprises of the Tournament. He led all guards in assists including Brandon Jennings.

The MVP of that tournament is going to look good in Red and Black... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.