May 18, 200719 yr Yes, indeed. Yes, indeed! Urban Meyer is probably the most excited person in the country right now!!
May 18, 200719 yr Urban Meyer is probably the most excited person in the country right now!!I'm thinking Billy is right there with him.
May 18, 200719 yr Guess the meeting with the magic didn't go so well. http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2007/05/donovan_no_new_.html
May 19, 200719 yr Billy has more work to do now than ever before. He will earn every penny if he can keep UF on top. I have always heard it is harder to stay there than it is to get there.
May 19, 200719 yr Billy has more work to do now than ever before. He will earn every penny if he can keep UF on top. I have always heard it is harder to stay there than it is to get there. You make a good point but remember that now the top h.s. kids will look to U.F. since they have won back to back and have been a winning program for a few years now. Some of them might not have before. I can only hope for and wish U.F. and Coach Donovan all bad luck (basketball related, no injuries, sickness or personal tragedy or anything along those lines )
May 19, 200719 yr I think Billy D is back for one more year, and then will be off to the NBA after this next college basketball season...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.