Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great SI.com Article about Patterson/UK...

Featured Replies

I was in Huntington last week and you'll never believe what I saw. Patterson was walking across the Ohio river.
:laugh: :laugh:
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where was Durant ranked coming out of H.S.?
He was the Number one ranked small forward in the country. pdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gif according to Rivals.
He was the Number one ranked small forward in the country. pdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gifpdb05_star.gif according to Rivals.

They got that one right.

Last year's class was MUCH heavier at the top.

 

 

I dont see why Arthur should be that much higher if at all than Patterson, which Patterson was ranked higher in the 07 class than Arthur in the 08. Now I am very realistic. I dont believe that Patterson is the solution to all our problems or a recruit that is anywhere near say Jamal Mashburn, but he is going to be a big help.

I believe that Arthur is a better pro prospect, but Patterson because of how strong and physical he is will be a better college player.

I dont see why Arthur should be that much higher if at all than Patterson, which Patterson was ranked higher in the 07 class than Arthur in the 08. Now I am very realistic. I dont believe that Patterson is the solution to all our problems or a recruit that is anywhere near say Jamal Mashburn, but he is going to be a big help.

I believe that Arthur is a better pro prospect, but Patterson because of how strong and physical he is will be a better college player.

:confused: What?

 

Arthur was in 06.

Sounds like some UofL faithful are having a hard time accepting some recruiting success by big brother.

 

I have consistantly said that I think Patterson is overated but you cannot down play the significance of his signing. A McDonalds AA and a top recruit by anybody's standards.

Sounds like some UofL faithful are having a hard time accepting some recruiting success by big brother.

 

I have consistantly said that I think Patterson is overated but you cannot down play the significance of his signing. A McDonalds AA and a top recruit by anybody's standards.

:laugh:

 

What a security blanket the big brother junk is. Cracks me up.

 

By your own admission, he's overrated.

 

All I've said in this thread is that I agree with the article writer (which got the UK fans seal of approval in the opening of this thread.) Nothing beyond that.

:laugh:

 

What a security blanket the big brother junk is. Cracks me up.

 

By your own admission, he's overrated.

 

All I've said in this thread is that I agree with the article writer (which got the UK fans seal of approval in the opening of this thread.) Nothing beyond that.

 

Just a typo on the 06 thing. But what you have said is that he is not as good of a prospect as Arthur. That is definitly something to dispute. I agree that the 06 class was better at the top, but as far down as 15 there probably isn't much difference in the 2.

And to say Patterson probably will not have a bigger impact than Arthur seems out there because of UK's serious need as of right now.

Just a typo on the 06 thing. But what you have said is that he is not as good of a prospect as Arthur. That is definitly something to dispute. I agree that the 06 class was better at the top, but as far down as 15 there probably isn't much difference in the 2.

And to say Patterson probably will not have a bigger impact than Arthur seems out there because of UK's serious need as of right now.

I. Was. Quoting. The. Original. Article.
I. Was. Quoting. The. Original. Article.

 

But you said you agreed with it and you said he is not as good as Arthur, which is fine.

 

I think all people are saying is that Patterson should be a bigger impact than Arthur. He will be called upon to play a lot more than Arthur I believe.

UoL fans are scared to death. I listened to Dave Regone go off for 30 minutes the other day about how UK is on the decline because they didn't get Sanchez and Hamga.

 

Then Patterson signs and UK has the 7th best class in the nation.

 

Really in decline...

But you said you agreed with it and you said he is not as good as Arthur, which is fine.

 

I think all people are saying is that Patterson should be a bigger impact than Arthur. He will be called upon to play a lot more than Arthur I believe.

I agreed with the article when it said that he isn't as good as Arthur, yes.:thumb:
UoL fans are scared to death. I
The difference between Louisville and Kentucky fans? We don't get scared to death over a game. Particularly with what is going on East on 64.

 

:lol:

:laugh:

 

What a security blanket the big brother junk is. Cracks me up.

 

By your own admission, he's overrated.

 

All I've said in this thread is that I agree with the article writer (which got the UK fans seal of approval in the opening of this thread.) Nothing beyond that.

Its not a security blanket. By the reaction I would guess it achieved its purpose.

 

Why not just stay out of UK threads if you hate them so much. The intention is obvious. Maybe not scared to death but without a doubt envious.

The difference between Louisville and Kentucky fans? We don't get scared to death over a game. Particularly with what is going on East on 64.

 

:lol:

There have been some pretty good things going on in Lexington. Coach Brooks has done an excellent job of building the football program and Coach Gillispie has signed two high school all americans in the short time he has been here. Looks to me like things are going pretty well. Much like they are in Louisville these days as well. Both athletic programs appear to be in good shape.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.