Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great SI.com Article about Patterson/UK...

Featured Replies

Its not a security blanket. By the reaction I would guess it achieved its purpose.

 

Why not just stay out of UK threads if you hate them so much. The intention is obvious. Maybe not scared to death but without a doubt envious.

If the purpose was comedy...:lol:

 

Trust me, I'm not envious.

 

And no matter what people want to think, I do not hate UK. I root for them in every sport for all but one game a year. I have people that I know and respect that wear their uniform.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the purpose was comedy...:lol:

 

Trust me, I'm not envious.

 

And no matter what people want to think, I do not hate UK. I root for them in every sport for all but one game a year. I have people that I know and respect that wear their uniform.

Then why take a shot a UK fans at every chance? Your actions certainly don't back up your words.

Then why take a shot a UK fans at every chance? Your actions certainly don't back up your words.
There's a difference between the PROGRAM and the FANS.

 

I don't care for the 18%ers.:thumb:

There's a difference between the PROGRAM and the FANS.

 

I don't care for the 18%ers.:thumb:

To be honest neither do I. But UK is not the only school that has them. EVERY school has some ignorant fans. UK just happens to be the main rival of your favorite and tends to draw more scrutiny.

There's a difference between the PROGRAM and the FANS.

 

I don't care for the 18%ers.:thumb:

 

 

You should love everyone, regardless of their shortcomings. Not everyone is perfect.

I was in Huntington last week and you'll never believe what I saw. Patterson was walking across the Ohio river.

 

 

A lot of people may take this as a joke, but it's truthful. Thanks to global warming and severe climate changes, the ohio river was frozen over...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.