The non-D1ers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Jordan sign with Transy?

Transy is a good school with a outstanding basketball program, but I believe Hammond could play somewhere bigger than that, Mid-High DII(Bellermine,KY Wesleyan...etc), or small DI(Morehead,East Tennesse State, Tennesse Martin, Radford...etc), or Even High NAIA DI(Georgetown,Mountain State,Martin Methodist, Lidnsey Wilson...etc). Tradition wise Transy is one of the top DIII programs in the country though as well as education wise. Eighter way he still gets to play 4 more years of the game he loves while getting an Education.

Heard last night that Cody Perkins from Gallatin Co. has committed to Georgetown.

No way. Cody is a good player but not good enought to play at Georgetown. They are one of the best NAIA programs in the nation year in and year out. He will play college basketball somewhere but not at Georgetown.

KANE Belcher not Keaton is going Pikeville, Keaton is at Belmont.

Austin Hill (Holmes) to Southwestern (or maybe Southeastern) Illinois.

I hear Brandon Lenhof (St. Henry) will be going to TMC but I haven't talked to him in a while.

Greg Rice of Holmes also signed with a JUCO, Columbus St. I believe?

I believe Brandon is headed to EKU, not going to play ball. But fellow St. Henry seniors, Jordan Griffin and Michael Rechtin are looking at D-3 schools. Jordan committed last week to Whitenberg College and I hear the Rechtin, who struggled with a back injury all season, is looking to go to Transy.

No way. Cody is a good player but not good enought to play at Georgetown. They are one of the best NAIA programs in the nation year in and year out. He will play college basketball somewhere but not at Georgetown.

He told me himself and also confirmed through his mother last night. He will play JV to start.