Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The non-D1ers

Featured Replies

Has Smith signed with LMU, if so should make them a fine guard.

 

 

I think he is to sign next week.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel is headed to Centre.

 

Gotta get to one of his baseball games this season. He can play hardball too!

Jordan Hammons to Transy??

When did Jordan sign with Transy?

When did Jordan sign with Transy?

Transy is a good school with a outstanding basketball program, but I believe Hammond could play somewhere bigger than that, Mid-High DII(Bellermine,KY Wesleyan...etc), or small DI(Morehead,East Tennesse State, Tennesse Martin, Radford...etc), or Even High NAIA DI(Georgetown,Mountain State,Martin Methodist, Lidnsey Wilson...etc). Tradition wise Transy is one of the top DIII programs in the country though as well as education wise. Eighter way he still gets to play 4 more years of the game he loves while getting an Education.

How did Hammonds look in the KY All Star tryouts? I think that would be a telling sign as to how well he can fit in at the next level.

I thought keaton belcher went to belmont who played in the ncaa tourny and its his younger brother kane that was going to pikeville

  • Author

Hammonds to Transy was just something I heard... not a definate

 

Anyone know about the SK guys, Hurd and Hester...what do they have planned for next year???

Hammonds to Transy was just something I heard... not a definate

 

Anyone know about the SK guys, Hurd and Hester...what do they have planned for next year???

 

I'm hearing possibly Union for at least Hester and maybe Hurd too.

Heard last night that Cody Perkins from Gallatin Co. has committed to Georgetown.

Jordan Hammonds has signed with North Greenville South Carolina according to the radio. Good luck to Jordan.

Jordan Hammonds has signed with North Greenville South Carolina according to the radio. Good luck to Jordan.

I knew he would go somewhere bigger than Transylvania.:thumb:

Heard last night that Cody Perkins from Gallatin Co. has committed to Georgetown.

 

 

No way. Cody is a good player but not good enought to play at Georgetown. They are one of the best NAIA programs in the nation year in and year out. He will play college basketball somewhere but not at Georgetown.

KANE Belcher not Keaton is going Pikeville, Keaton is at Belmont.

 

Austin Hill (Holmes) to Southwestern (or maybe Southeastern) Illinois.

 

I hear Brandon Lenhof (St. Henry) will be going to TMC but I haven't talked to him in a while.

 

Greg Rice of Holmes also signed with a JUCO, Columbus St. I believe?

 

I believe Brandon is headed to EKU, not going to play ball. But fellow St. Henry seniors, Jordan Griffin and Michael Rechtin are looking at D-3 schools. Jordan committed last week to Whitenberg College and I hear the Rechtin, who struggled with a back injury all season, is looking to go to Transy.

  • Author

Brian Swan from North Bullitt High School is going to Transy...

 

Very underrated and will be a good player for them

No way. Cody is a good player but not good enought to play at Georgetown. They are one of the best NAIA programs in the nation year in and year out. He will play college basketball somewhere but not at Georgetown.

 

He told me himself and also confirmed through his mother last night. He will play JV to start.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.