Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC's Brandon Wright to enter NBA Draft...

Featured Replies

Can't blame him. He should go really high.

No surprise. Top 5 for sure, possibly top 3. Sucks for my Tarheels though!

No surprise. Top 5 for sure, possibly top 3. Sucks for my Tarheels though!

 

 

I was hoping he would stay, but Thompson will move right in his spot.

They are pretty good at re-loading in Chapel Hill. Would have been awesome if he would have stayed but he is going to go so high I cannot blame him.

Is there a link to this?

Glad to see him go. He was wearing the wrong color blue anyways.

 

 

That is the perfect blue, I am sure he thinks so.:p

 

God is a Tarheel fan, that is why he colored the sky Carolina Blue.:thumb:

I figured. Thankfully everyone else is coming back...at least for now...

Thompson and Stepheson should fill in for the Heels nicely. I know these two are glad to hear the news.

No shock here... When he didn't announce at the same time as everyone else that he was coming back, I assumed it meant he was leaving.

I have not found anything yet to prove he is heading for the draft, but I still believe he is going

Press conference made it official... Says he is not hiring an agent yet though.

Well I don't see him coming back, but I like that at least he left the door open.:cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.