Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D and Tubby...

Featured Replies

:thumb: What is the point of this one? Barnes in Orange - he is the Texas coach, Donovan in Blue, one of UF's colors and he is the Fla. coach, Tubby in Maroon and Gold - he is the Minnesota coach. I don't see anything strange about this pic. :confused: :sleep:

 

I think it's the idea that Tubby isn't in blue anymore. It might be different three years from now, but most of us don't remember him in any other color except Blue.

Tubby is thinking - "Hey guys...what is this "recruiting" thing you're talking about? Can I play?"

I think it's the idea that Tubby isn't in blue anymore. It might be different three years from now, but most of us don't remember him in any other color except Blue.

O.K. I guess :thumb: , I remember Tubby at Tulsa nd UGA, just thought that there was nothing strange about it since each coach was wearing the colors of their current team. ;)

O.K. I guess :thumb: , I remember Tubby at Tulsa nd UGA, just thought that there was nothing strange about it since each coach was wearing the colors of their current team. ;)

 

I'm not saying these people don't remember him at Georgia and Tulsa, but for the past ten years, he has been in Blue.

I agree, I would loved to have been privy to this conversation. Too many UK ties in there to not have been an interesting conversation.

Tubby is thinking - "Hey guys...what is this "recruiting" thing you're talking about? Can I play?"

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This I can agree with, Barnes is by far the most overrated b.b. coach in the country. JMO

I agree, I also thank all that is holy that he changed his mind as well.

:thumb:

Came across this picture and looked very odd to see Tubby not in blue...Maybe Billy and Tubby was plotting against UK...:sssh: :lol:

tubby-782198.jpg

 

Barnes: "Hey, guys, how can I get one of those rings?"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.