Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy D and Tubby...

Featured Replies

Came across this picture and looked very odd to see Tubby not in blue...Maybe Billy and Tubby was plotting against UK...:sssh: :lol:

tubby-782198.jpg

Pitt Jam Fest or Kingwood???

Is that Barnes in Orange?

Yes it is. I bet that's a VERY interesting conversation... :walk:

  • Author

HAHA that is what I was thinking...the two topp canidates and the old coach...

HAHA that is what I was thinking...the two topp canidates and the old coach...

I've held on to this one for a while, but why not have some fun. I was told a few weeks ago that Barnes was the UK coach for about 3 hours before he changed his mind...

  • Author

I agree, we have a coach and everyone seems to like him so lets now have a little fun...BTW THANK GOD he changed his mind!!!

I've held on to this one for a while, but why not have some fun. I was told a few weeks ago that Barnes was the UK coach for about 3 hours before he changed his mind...

 

 

He was offered and accepted.

 

Nothing went public.

 

When he went back to Texas and talked to the AD he was given a raise, as was all of his asst. coaches and a pledge to upgrade some things at Texas.

 

 

This was told to me about 30 minutes ago from someone who works in the Athletic Department.

 

I posted that on 4-6-07 and got laughed at:confused:

I posted that on 4-6-07 and got laughed at:confused:

 

I didn't have that info at that time and I had some more serious life issues to deal with. From what I was told you were dead on...

I didn't have that info at that time and I had some more serious life issues to deal with. From what I was told you were dead on...

 

 

I was not referring to you at all just others on here and I know you was going through a horrible time so please don't take it that way......

 

 

 

 

Good to know my source was right though....I'll trust him a little more now...

I was not referring to you at all just others on here and I know you was going through a horrible time so please don't take it that way......

 

 

 

 

Good to know my source was right though....I'll trust him a little more now...

:thumb:

I think Tubby was there just because he heard all the other coaches were going to be there.

I think Tubby was there just because he heard all the other coaches were going to be there.

:thumb: What is the point of this one? Barnes in Orange - he is the Texas coach, Donovan in Blue, one of UF's colors and he is the Fla. coach, Tubby in Maroon and Gold - he is the Minnesota coach. I don't see anything strange about this pic. :confused:

I agree, we have a coach and everyone seems to like him so lets now have a little fun...BTW THANK GOD he changed his mind!!!

This I can agree with, Barnes is by far the most overrated b.b. coach in the country. JMO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.