Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can Gillispie develop the current players?

Featured Replies

In the immortal words of Jim Harick, "Absolutley"

:ylsuper:

From what little I've seen from AJ Stewart, he looks like he could play the 4 spot, especially if he's recently added 20 lbs as was stated in another thread. BCG may well see himself with a very small but athletic and fast team next year..They'll most likely get out rebounded alot but will run the court and get alot of long rebounds and fast break points...I can truely see a lineup of Bradley, Crawford, Meeks, Stewart and either Lucas, Legions, Jasper. Thats not too bad really. Stevenson, Harris, Carter, Porter coming off the bench...I'd actually like this team more then this past years...

If BillyC gets them in better shape mentally and physically they will be better.

 

Really?? :lol:

Yes. No question about it...

 

I agree with you 100%, it's energized everybody else, I'm sure the returnees are stoked and it's just the beginning.

All I am going to say is....................Acie Law IV.

 

 

 

 

that should pretty much do it.

I think Meeks will be a beast before he leaves, which he would have anyways. One player I think is going to develop is Jasper, that boy has all the right potential for a guard, witha little confidence he can do some nice things

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.