Trinity Championship Rings

All Tell

Wrong thread. You need to create a thread entitled "George Rogers Clark's only State Championship Ring".

Yes, but what a team it was. They slapped Trinity and X back to back, 28-20 over T in the semi's and 28-21 over X for state. The X game ended with X at goal line but short.

Yes, but what a team it was. They slapped Trinity and X back to back, 28-20 over T in the semi's and 28-21 over X for state. The X game ended with X at goal line but short.

We ran out of time inside the 5 as well....tough loss....it was like we got shell shocked in the first half, then roared back.

A feat that only Male has accomplished that I am aware of, but they have never done it back to back as far as I know.

Rockpride..."Ran out of time inside the 5", yeah know how you feel man, but we ran out of time inside the 6 inch line.

Whew that was tense!!!

Whenever I watch that tape I still feel myself getting a little nervous even though I know the outcome.

Tense? I have it and still will not watch it.

I suppose it would still rank as pretty darn tense then. :D

Getting back to the thread...

I remember my brother's ring from 1990 and these things have done nothing but get bigger over the years. I always thought that thing was big, now looking back on it and comparing it to the newer ones it was barely larger than my senior ring.

Manual did it in 1971.

While that may be true do you honestly feel it was quite the level of accomplishment?

As of 1971 we still had not established ourselves as a major power. In 1991 we had just come off our first 3 peat and our 50 game winning streak.

While that may be true do you honestly feel it was quite the level of accomplishment?

As of 1971 we still had not established ourselves as a major power. In 1991 we had just come off our first 3 peat and our 50 game winning streak.

:rolleyes:

Don't be mad just cause I'm right and you're wrong.:p

And no, I don't feel like it's as great an accomplishment. But then, I guess a pair of mythical national titles will have to do when I dwell on the accomplishments of yesteryear. :D

:rolleyes:

Don't be mad just cause I'm right and you're wrong.:p

And no, I don't feel like it's as great an accomplishment. But then, I guess a pair of mythical national titles will have to do when I dwell on the accomplishments of yesteryear. :D

Note that I said:

A feat that only Male has accomplished that I am aware of, but they have never done it back to back as far as I know.

Never said I was definitively right.

Dwelling on the accomplishments of the past? Are you sure your colors aren't blue and white? :cool: