Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity Championship Rings

Featured Replies

I posted these in another thread but the in the Mercer County thread someone asked for the Trinity Ring.

 

Here it is.

 

2006Ring.jpg2006Ringside.jpg

Before I didn't notice that "Rocks" is actaully elevated. I wouldn't want to be in a fight with a T player with that thing, you'd end up looking like Charlie Murphy.

Can you post the 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2005 rings as well?

 

I don't think we Trinity fans realize how unbelieveable this run as been with Beatty. It is unprecedented in AAAA and may never be matched.

  • Author

Here you go

 

2001

2001Ring.jpg2001RingSide.jpg

 

2002

2002Ring.jpg2002RingSide.jpg

 

2003

2003Ring.jpg2003RingSide.jpg

 

2005

2005Ring.jpg2005RingSide.jpg

I've seen a lot of those rings... ;)

In this order:

 

'03

'06

'01

'02

'05

I think the newest rings are the best, although the 03 ones are nice.

 

06 , 03 , 05 , 01, 02

I think the newest rings are the best, although the 03 ones are nice.

 

06 , 03 , 05 , 01, 02

 

 

I think it's time to clean them.:D

^ They get a lot of wear around here...at least for a year ;)

Does anyone have a picture of CCH's state ring that they can post on here?

Have to be running out of design ideas!!

Would love to see all 17 of the rings.

  • Author

There aren't 17 rings. Someone told me that the first rings weren't purchased until one of Coach Lampley's championships but I'm not sure which one or how many championship rings there are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.