Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steffphon Pettigrew

Featured Replies

Where does everyone think he will go????? Its killing me not knowing where he will go

I'm hearing he really likes Xavier. Does Xavier really like him is the question???

I'm hearing he really likes Xavier. Does Xavier really like him is the question???

 

I'm sure he could play at Xavier. If X lands him, we could see Austin Hill take the same route. That'd be a nice inside outside combo.

 

One thing's for sure, anyone who gets this young man will be getting a nice player. Good luck to Mr Pettigrew with whatever decision he makes.

Austin Hill will not play at XU. I love the kid but he is not what Xavier is looking for. He would have to play the 2guard in college and X needs another forward or big man.

 

I just don't see Austin anywhere but at JUCO or NKU next year. If these teams like Xavier, Tex A&M, etc. interested and offering him scholarships like some are saying, then why hasn't he signed with them. He'd be a fool not to already have locked them up. Think about it

Austin Hill will not play at XU. I love the kid but he is not what Xavier is looking for. He would have to play the 2guard in college and X needs another forward or big man.

 

I just don't see Austin anywhere but at JUCO or NKU next year. If these teams like Xavier, Tex A&M, etc. interested and offering him scholarships like some are saying, then why hasn't he signed with them. He'd be a fool not to already have locked them up. Think about it

 

Austin hasn't taken any visits to those schools yet. He plans on doing so during the next month. This is why he hasn't signed with them yet. Also If I'm not mistaken, he plans on taking the ACT again.

With the way things went down today I would not be surprised at all to see Pettigrew at X...

"Stephen is not conventional. All I can tell people is he gets the job done."

 

I think this last statement in the link you posted Jim from his coach says he can get the job done, but he is talking High School. I think UK may be questioning weather he can get it done in the SEC. A 6'5" low post player is not going to make it in the SEC or any other power conference. He may prove me wrong and it would not bother me if he did. I would like to see him at UK if only he can make the grade. I will also root for him at X and they may be a better fit for him. I wish him luck wherever he ends up.

"Stephen is not conventional. All I can tell people is he gets the job done."

 

I think this last statement in the link you posted Jim from his coach says he can get the job done, but he is talking High School. I think UK may be questioning weather he can get it done in the SEC. A 6'5" low post player is not going to make it in the SEC or any other power conference. He may prove me wrong and it would not bother me if he did. I would like to see him at UK if only he can make the grade. I will also root for him at X and they may be a better fit for him. I wish him luck wherever he ends up.

 

Weather??? Can he get it done in the rain, snow, sleet, and hail? That is what UK is wondering. ;)

Congratulations to Steffphon Pettigrew.. Your new nickname is "The Meteorologist" because you get it done in all weather!

Austin hasn't taken any visits to those schools yet. He plans on doing so during the next month. This is why he hasn't signed with them yet. Also If I'm not mistaken, he plans on taking the ACT again.

 

 

Didn't Hill sign with SIC at Harrisburg a JUCO?

"Stephen is not conventional. All I can tell people is he gets the job done."

 

I think this last statement in the link you posted Jim from his coach says he can get the job done, but he is talking High School. I think UK may be questioning weather he can get it done in the SEC. A 6'5" low post player is not going to make it in the SEC or any other power conference. He may prove me wrong and it would not bother me if he did. I would like to see him at UK if only he can make the grade. I will also root for him at X and they may be a better fit for him. I wish him luck wherever he ends up.

 

 

I agree a 6'5 post in the SEC is not going to cut it unless you are a stud like say Charles Barkkey. He would make a good player at a mid-major.

Weather??? Can he get it done in the rain, snow, sleet, and hail? That is what UK is wondering. ;)

Thanks for the spelling lesson. :D

I agree a 6'5 post in the SEC is not going to cut it unless you are a stud like say Charles Barkkey. He would make a good player at a mid-major.

And some say that Pettigrew is is only 6'4". Barkley may have been only 6'5" but you are right he was a stud. He was as wide as he was tall. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.