Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turkey Season Updates!

Featured Replies

0-1 in the morning hunts....let you guys know about the evening hunts tonight.:irked:

  • Replies 78
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 0 for 1 as well. What a nasty day to turkey hunt.

  • Author

I'll be heading out this afternoon as soon as i get home!

  • Author

I was ready to go out and a monsoon hit...this rain sux! Might hold off until the morning.

I was ready to go out and a monsoon hit...this rain sux! Might hold off until the morning.

 

I think Monday will be the next good opportunity.

  • Author
I think Monday will be the next good opportunity.

 

I think your right but I have to work on Monday.:madman:

I think your right but I have to work on Monday.:madman:

 

I off until next Sunday so I would have time to hunt.

 

By the way hurry up and make another post, did you see your post number?

  • Author

Post #670 Woo HOO, I'm really racking up the post on this forum.

It has rained since last night and only got up to the low to mid 40's. I was hoping to make it out in the morning but you have to cross a creek to get where I hunt and it is about 8 foot deep right now. I guess I will have to wait until next Saturday.

I'm 0 for 2. I might try again the after noon.

Cold and rainy weather. I have seen two gobblers but they have both been with hens.

  • Author
It has rained since last night and only got up to the low to mid 40's. I was hoping to make it out in the morning but you have to cross a creek to get where I hunt and it is about 8 foot deep right now. I guess I will have to wait until next Saturday.

 

 

We must hunt in the same spots!

  • Author

I didn't go out this morning...it was too windy here.

Turkey 2 me 0.

It feels more like deer season with all the cold & rain. I heard or saw nothing today. I had the same problem as Woodsrider, the creek was so high you could float a canoe so I didn't get to hunt where I normally do.

As Ram & Bigbluefreak stated Monday may be a good day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.