April 11, 200719 yr Not sure if somebody has done this yet or not but can somebody list all the In-State players Tubby got at UK???? How about Pitino????
April 11, 200719 yr Also, I started this because I wanted people's opinions on the subject, and too see if people has the same view as I do in that UK should recruit more players like Carrier and Stockton and LeMaster instead of guys like Coury who is from Michigan and Ramon Harris who is from Alaska. Those guys are not nearly as good as the good Kentucky players. First, Coury is a walkon who SOUGHT OUT UK. Second, who in last years' class would surpass Harris?
April 11, 200719 yr Also, I started this because I wanted people's opinions on the subject, and too see if people has the same view as I do in that UK should recruit more players like Carrier and Stockton and LeMaster instead of guys like Coury who is from Michigan and Ramon Harris who is from Alaska. Those guys are not nearly as good as the good Kentucky players. You're talking about players that don't matter and don't see any court time. But then again, that further cements my arguement about the talent level in the state.
April 11, 200719 yr Not sure if somebody has done this yet or not but can somebody list all the In-State players Tubby got at UK???? How about Pitino???? Pitino Jody Thompson Chris Harrison Anthony Epps Scott Padgett Cameron Mills Jason Lathrem Six Kentucky players in eight years Tubby Todd Tackett JP Blevins Matt Heisenbuttel Cory Sears Josh Carrier Adam Chiles Brandon Stockton Ravi Moss (walkon) Preston LeMaster Rajon Rondo Jared Carter 11 Kentucky players in 10 years. Neither list includes transfers in from other schools
April 11, 200719 yr No, Walls has not made a decision yet. Hopefully Matt Walls will wait. I hear Gillispie's staff will be looking into him very soon.
April 12, 200719 yr where is scotty hopson committed to? And does anyone think that Mackey and Hopson will break their committments to come to uk now?
April 12, 200719 yr where is scotty hopson committed to? And does anyone think that Mackey and Hopson will break their committments to come to uk now? He committed to Mississippi State a while back.
April 12, 200719 yr What about Mackey? Mackey has made a verbal committment to Indiana - can't sign yet as he is just a junior.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.