April 8, 200719 yr 2 in a row! :dancingpa Looking good thus far, looks like Reds have our number again this year thus far.:irked:
April 8, 200719 yr The offense has picked things up, which I expected, but having some great, GREAT pitching performances so far is the surprise for me.
April 8, 200719 yr Author I've been impressed by Cliff Floyd thus far, Rich HIll looks good, Big Z looked good in his latest outing. Jones is lagging thus far and Soriana hasnt dont much yet but he'll come around. Things are looking good though, I'm happy with the start
April 8, 200719 yr Author Gettin it handed to them by the brew crew right now, but 2 of 3 every series is all I ask for anyway
April 9, 200719 yr 3-3 on the road trip is respectable. Get home and hopefully get healthy against the Astros.
April 9, 200719 yr Not a bad start, winning a series, and taking one from the Reds in which were pretty dominant against us. The ball will be rolling soon, and it will be hard to stop.
April 9, 200719 yr Author Not a bad start, winning a series, and taking one from the Reds in which were pretty dominant against us. The ball will be rolling soon, and it will be hard to stop. Yea I can't complain, thats the rule isnt it? Win half your road, win most of your home and you'll be fine? I'll be at Wrigley on the 21st VS the Cards:ylsuper:
April 10, 200719 yr I got online and saw they had 1st and 3rd 1 out in the 1st, didn't score a run and I knew it would be a long day. Astros play like crap and then they suddenly play better when they come to Chicago, what a SHOCK that is. lol
April 14, 200719 yr Author Lets go ahead and get this thread locked up, BF can you close this thread, need something to break this "curse":irked:
April 14, 200719 yr Lets go ahead and get this thread locked up, BF can you close this thread, need something to break this "curse":irked: Birdsfan is a Reds fan. Why would he want to do that? :D
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.