Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Barnhart use Donovan?

Featured Replies

You people are unbeleivable. Someone actually didn't want to come to Kentucky get over it. There is no conspiracy here Billy used us to get more money plain and simple. Guy Morris left because he didn't want to coach the team that was left the second year he was gone. He knew what probation had done to the talent and used his assistant coaches pay as a reason to leave.I didn't like the Brooks hire at the time, but I honestly think he has done as good a job as anyone that UK could have gotten. Everybody needs to get off Mitch and let him do his job.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
There is no conspiracy here Billy used us to get more money plain and simple. Everybody needs to get off Mitch and let him do his job.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

LOL, nice hypocrisy there, LOL.

 

No one is talking conspiracy! Hey, if I was in charge and the very vocal fan base wanted someone other than the person I wanted, I probably would do the same. Just have everyone think the fan favorite was my first choice, then get him out of the way and try to go after the guy I wanted all along, no more, no less.

Barnhart most certainly had "more options". Keep Guy Morris by giving him the money he wanted to pay his assistants instead Morris moved on and UK was ended up paying more for Grandpa who has produced a below average team every year.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Last season was a good one (for U.K.) but imo we go back to mediocre at best in football in this coming season, the OOC schedule is not the cakewalk it was last season(with the exception of U.L., they are a quality opponet).

Yea, Guy is lighting it up at Baylor!
Yea and Brooks is lighting it up at U.K.?? LOL.

 

Morris went into a much worse situation at Baylor than he had at U.K. and also is in a very tough conference there (big12). Imo Barnhart wanted to put his "stamp" on U.K. athletics and make a statement that he was running the show and Morris was an easy target/out for him. Morris imo should still be the U.K. football coach.

^ I apologize for getting off the topic of the thread here, I will leave it (football) alone now.

Yea and Brooks is lighting it up at U.K.?? LOL.

 

Morris went into a much worse situation at Baylor than he had at U.K. and also is in a very tough conference there (big12). Imo Barnhart wanted to put his "stamp" on U.K. athletics and make a statement that he was running the show and Morris was an easy target/out for him. Morris imo should still be the U.K. football coach.

Morris went for the $$$ and he is from Texas. Everything at UK that goes different than what people predict is not Barnhart fault. Morris knew the rough road ahead for KY and saw the opportunity to leave.

Yea and Brooks is lighting it up at U.K.?? LOL.

 

Morris went into a much worse situation at Baylor than he had at U.K. and also is in a very tough conference there (big12). Imo Barnhart wanted to put his "stamp" on U.K. athletics and make a statement that he was running the show and Morris was an easy target/out for him. Morris imo should still be the U.K. football coach.

OMG, I actually agree with oldrambler. I was about to post the same opinion.

Was "Plan B" actually plan A? Did Barnhart somehow lead everyone to believe that Donovan was the coach we were going after just to satisfy the UK fan base? Now Barnhart can say "I tried but he just didn't want to leave where he is at". Now Barnhart can go after the person he wanted anyway and hoping that the fans would jump on board.

 

Donovan's part in this? A favor to Barnhart in some way and BD just went along with it, which I still believe he is telling the truth that he loves the area and the program, as well as a sweeter deal from Florida. Then again, Donovan may not have had a clue what Barnhart was up to.

 

This all could have been Barnhart's plan all along.

 

Thoughts?

Conspiracy Theorist?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

LOL, nice hypocrisy there, LOL.

 

No one is talking conspiracy! Hey, if I was in charge and the very vocal fan base wanted someone other than the person I wanted, I probably would do the same. Just have everyone think the fan favorite was my first choice, then get him out of the way and try to go after the guy I wanted all along, no more, no less.

No hypocrisy here it is what it is. He was offered the job with a big raise and used it for leverage, which he should've never had to do anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.