April 3, 200719 yr That all of Florida's juniors come back and Donovan stays with them? I think that there is a chance...
April 3, 200719 yr 0. Brewer is 100% gone, as is Noah and Horford IMO. I do think Green will be back, although he's a first round pick if he wants to come out with his buddies.
April 3, 200719 yr If that was the case, Florida wins the SEC again, and will get the 3-peat... With ease. :lol:
April 3, 200719 yr Without Humphrey and Richard, don't even know that they would win it again. They'd be missing some major pieces to the puzzle.
April 3, 200719 yr Without Humphrey and Richard, don't even know that they would win it again. They'd be missing some major pieces to the puzzle. I agree, however they're replacing those two with guys that are just as talented in Calathes and Tyus....
April 3, 200719 yr Calathes will be really good, but Humphrey is special... I don't see Calathes walking into a situation as that clutch tournament shooter that Humphrey was.
April 3, 200719 yr Without Humphrey and Richard, don't even know that they would win it again. They'd be missing some major pieces to the puzzle. I agree. No way they would 3-peat.
April 3, 200719 yr Author I agree. No way they would 3-peat. no way is a big statement. There would definately be a chance. They would be a 3 team next year no doubt if those four come back.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.