Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12 coaches...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hint: The only coach that has not been named coached for the same school as a coach that has already been named.

Your right but he coached the Big O right?

Nope. His first title was his first year...

  • Author
I honestly have 0 clue on the last one.

Its alright I didn't know it either. I had to look it up so I had the right answer! You ready for it?

He coached at North Carolina

Nope. His first title was his first year...

 

My bad, I knew they won back to back but did not know his name until you brought it up.

  • Author
He coached at North Carolina

Wrong. He may have at some point but thats not where he won his titles.

Indiana?

Adolph Rupp

John Wooden

Bobby Knight

Coach K

Denny Crum

Dean Smith

 

That's all I've got without looking

  • Author
Adolph Rupp

John Wooden

Bobby Knight

Coach K

Denny Crum

Dean Smith

 

That's all I've got without looking

Come on, you know Calhoun...

I honestly do not.

 

What is his and the The Dons coaches name?

  • Author

The Eleven Coaches to win at least two national titles:

 

Henry Iba- Oklahoma State- (2) 1945, 1946

Adolph Rupp- Kentucky- (4) 1948, 1949, 1951, 1958

Branch McCracken- Indiana- (2) 1940, 1953

Phil Woolpert- San Francisco- (2) 1955, 1956

Edwin Jucker- Cincinnati- (2) 1961, 1962

John Wooden- UCLA- (10) 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975

Robert Montgomery Knight- Indiana- (3) 1976, 1981, 1987

Denny Crum- Louisville- (2) 1980, 1986

Mike Krzyzewski- Duke- (3) 1991, 1992, 2001

Dean Smith- north Carolina- (2) 1982, 1993

Jim Calhoun- Connecticut- (2) 1999, 2004

 

Could we have a twelfth this year?

Billy Donovan- Florida- 2006, 2007???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.