April 1, 200719 yr If Billy Donovan wins tomorrow night, he will be the twelth coach to win at least two national titles. Can you name the first 11? You get bonus points if you name them in order and the school they did it with. Please don't look it up. I will give the answer later on after people reply.
April 1, 200719 yr If Billy Donovan wins tomorrow night, he will be the twelth coach to win at least one national title. Can you name the first 11? You get bonus points if you name them in order and the school they did it with. Please don't look it up. I will give the answer later on after people reply. :confused: There has been more than 12 coaches that have won the national championship!
April 1, 200719 yr It would seem that there are more than twelve coaches who have won ONE national title. I'm guessing you meant that there are only twelve to win two national titles.
April 1, 200719 yr Author :confused: There has been more than 12 coaches that have won the national championship! I changed it. I meant to type with two or more national titles.
April 1, 200719 yr Probably: Coach K Bob Knight John Wooden Adolph Rupp That's all I can think of right now!
April 1, 200719 yr Rupp Coach K Knight Calhoun Wooden Smith Crum Iba Coach at San Franciso with Russell Cincy coach with the Big O
April 1, 200719 yr Author Rupp Coach K Knight Calhoun Wooden Smith Crum Iba Coach at San Franciso with Russell Cincy coach with the Big O Good but you are short one!
April 1, 200719 yr They didn't win until after Oscar left... Your right but he coached the Big O right?
April 1, 200719 yr Author Rupp Coach K Knight Calhoun Wooden Smith Crum Iba Coach at San Franciso with Russell Cincy coach with the Big O The Cincinnati Coach was Ed Jucker and San Francisco was Phil Woolpert.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.