2007 Shelby Valley

theguru

This program is a diamond in the rough. Good Luck to Coach Saunders!

newarkcatholicfan,

I'm interested in knowing which games you watched? Of the 6 games that Valley lost 4 of them were to very good 2A teams in KY. Yes the score might be all telling, but I would think that SV might have played a good half or quarter early in a few of those 4 losses.

If I get a chance I will try and dig them out.

I know one was against the tean from W.VA where the back went for some crazy yards.

No defense at all in that game.

Matewan, yeah that was like an arena game final score was like 44-41 or something like that.

This program is a diamond in the rough. Good Luck to Coach Saunders!

newarkcatholicfan,

I'm interested in knowing which games you watched? Of the 6 games that Valley lost 4 of them were to very good 2A teams in KY. Yes the score might be all telling, but I would think that SV might have played a good half or quarter early in a few of those 4 losses.

I agree, Shelby Valley is a program that has and had talented players throught out the programs history. '99 9-2, '89 9-3, '90 7-5 with work and time the Wildcats can become a mountian powerhouse.

I agree, Shelby Valley is a program that has and had talented players throught out the programs history. '99 9-2, '89 9-3, '90 7-5 with work and time the Wildcats can become a mountian powerhouse.

Valleys always had talent in football. The problem is they treat football like its just a pasttime till B-ball season starts. The community, the school administration, the fans. None of them IMO want football to outshine b-ball and theyll do anything to make that happen.

Valleys always had talent in football. The problem is they treat football like its just a pasttime till B-ball season starts. The community, the school administration, the fans. None of them IMO want football to outshine b-ball and theyll do anything to make that happen.

They will have there shot this year in the distict they are in. Maybe a home Playoff game if every thing works out.

• 3 weeks later...
Is the Shelby Valley schedule finalized yet. I heard that we (Somerset) might be playing Shelby Valley the second week of the season. I apologize for my ignorance but where is Shelby Valley?

Shelby Valley is about 15 minutes from Pikeville going South on US 23.