March 29, 200719 yr The bungals... :lol: I guess I would say the Bears or Browns... ^^^It never ends with this guy does it^^^ Anyways, it really would have to be the Chicago Bears...the first official playoff game was held in Chi-town, and George Halas was one of the founding fathers of the NFL. Chicago also has had plenty of HOFamers if that counts for anything, just so much history with that organization
March 29, 200719 yr The photo of Lambert toothless, Franco and Emmaculate reception, Lynn Swanns acrobatic catch in the Super Bowl. All these things answer the question. Its the Steelers....I would also throw Niners, Cowboys, and Packers in the mix as well.
March 30, 200719 yr pre-merger Packers, Lions, Giants, Bears post merger Steelers & Cowboys BTW Chicago use to the Cardinals.
March 30, 200719 yr pre-merger Packers, Lions, Giants, Bears post merger Steelers & Cowboys BTW Chicago use to the Cardinals. I guess we'll leave it at just 'CHICAGO' in general then...
March 31, 200719 yr Bears and Packers. You have to have some success before 1960 to be storied. Cowboys are want to be's. All Cowboy fans should be neutered to prevent the continuance of an evil mutation.
April 1, 200719 yr 1. Green Bay Packers 2. Chicago Bears 3. CLeveland Browns 4. Dallas cowboys 5. Pittsburgh Steelers. Imo these are the traditional franchises down through the history of Pro Football. ( and #1 -#3 on my list are 3 of my favorite NFL teams)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.