Can the Royals beat Oklahoma?

theguru

Originally posted by searay

Good grief, after all of those Mason County fanatics have finished talking about their beloved Royals, you'd think this FORMER 2A team could not only beat Oklahoma, throw Miami in there too!!!:laugh:

They've done an incredible job at Mason County to get where they are right now and I'm proud of the players, staff and town.

I'm not sure why Philip Hay and Gov 33 are embarassed by anything that someone from Mason has said at this point but maybe they should find a place to live where poeple don't get excited about their team doing well.

Mason has come a million miles over the past 6-7 seasons plus done what was said by many couldn't be done and that was to win their district in 3A the first time around.

I guess if excitement over your town and team gets pointless threads like this started, I am happy.:D

I for sure haven't said or seen anything posted by any MCC fan that was any worse or crazier than 3/4 of this sight at one time or another...

Just thinking out loud.;)

Originally posted by Tribe549

What does that mean Gametime.

The thread is a joke. We all know Mason has a tough road ahead and it was little rib at some of their fans that have been a little excited about the upcomming playoffs. :thumb:

Originally posted by capn_crunch

I'm not sure why Philip Hay and Gov 33 are embarassed by anything that someone from Mason has said at this point but maybe they should find a place to live where poeple don't get excited about their team doing well.

Don't know ya, don't really care. PH and I are at EVERY single Mason Co. football game, not only because we HAVE to be there, but because we WANT to be there!!! There are many opinions expressed on this board, and granted each and everyone of us are entitled to them. Just because I feel that it is pointless to provide a prediction or opinion on each and every thread concerning Mason Co. (I mean come on guys, is there really a need to predict scores for the Rowan Co. game? No offense to the Vikings....). And yeah, I'll be flat out honest, some of the Mason Co. posts (not necessarily posters) on this board ARE embarrassing!!! Mason Co. football has come a long way, and we all should and ARE proud of the boys and staff for what they have done. Each and every one of us should and have pride for our team, but sometimes this pride goes too far and sometimes makes us sound like we are conceited fans. If I'm coming off as negative, than I apologize, but as someone who takes Mason Co. sports from an UNBIASED, HOLISTIC view, this is simply my opinion and how I see things. And I know, I know, opinions are like that little round orfice on our back sides, WE ALL HAVE THEM!!!! I just think some stink worse than others...........

:flame: :scared:

Originally posted by Gov-33

Don't know ya, don't really care. PH and I are at EVERY single Mason Co. football game, not only because we HAVE to be there, but because we WANT to be there!!! There are many opinions expressed on this board, and granted each and everyone of us are entitled to them. Just because I feel that it is pointless to provide a prediction or opinion on each and every thread concerning Mason Co. (I mean come on guys, is there really a need to predict scores for the Rowan Co. game? No offense to the Vikings....). And yeah, I'll be flat out honest, some of the Mason Co. posts (not necessarily posters) on this board ARE embarrassing!!! Mason Co. football has come a long way, and we all should and ARE proud of the boys and staff for what they have done. Each and every one of us should and have pride for our team, but sometimes this pride goes too far and sometimes makes us sound like we are conceited fans. If I'm coming off as negative, than I apologize, but as someone who takes Mason Co. sports from an UNBIASED, HOLISTIC view, this is simply my opinion and how I see things. And I know, I know, opinions are like that little round orfice on our back sides, WE ALL HAVE THEM!!!! I just think some stink worse than others...........

I agree that predictions on Rowan is not the best use of a thread, but geeze that's just what people do on here.

And maybe some posters aren't as unbiased as you but the way I see it being proud of your team and school is biased ;)

:dancingpa

Originally posted by kingofthemountain

You all should be proud of your young men and coaching staff but be carefull of overlooking the mountains which I know most of you are not. :cool:

We are definitely not overlooking the mountains...there is major talent in them there hills.;)

How about Mason's chances against the reigning champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Personally, I would predict the bus ride after school on a Friday to cause Mason to be a little sluggish from the start. Eventually the Royal's speed would prove too much for the best defense in the leage. After some halftime adjustments, Mason would run away in the second half en route to a convincing victory

Mason 34

Bucs 10 (touchdown in the 4th quarter after Mason's JV has entered the game late in the 3rd quarter)

• Like 1

Originally posted by Gov-33

Gov im at every game and have been for the last 6years and before that i went some games and i have no ties other than thats where i graduted so im there because i WANT to be there...Tomm. game will be the 1st one ive missed in about 4 years and thats only because im taking my daughter trick and treating...:lol: And as far as that goes when i went to school we was the laughing stock of this area in football so if i get a little carried away at times just remind to take off the blue shades as it feels good to be confident that your going to win ...:thumb: