Can the Royals beat Oklahoma?

theguru

Originally posted by mhighfield

Gov im at every game and have been for the last 6years and before that i went some games and i have no ties other than thats where i graduted so im there because i WANT to be there...Tomm. game will be the 1st one ive missed in about 4 years and thats only because im taking my daughter trick and treating...:lol: And as far as that goes when i went to school we was the laughing stock of this area in football so if i get a little carried away at times just remind to take off the blue shades as it feels good to be confident that your going to win ...:thumb:

:thumb:

I can't figure out why "The Guru" would lower himself to pick on bunch of kids. If You want to get back at the fans, Thats fine, but there are several Mason Co. Football players that read this site. We as BGP'S Members tend to get carried away w/Our Royals, as well as other fans on here. If You (guru) have a problem w/the way we act just let Us know, We can take our party somewhere else. We did'nt start the whole Brian Brohm/Dustin Grutza thing anyways. Stoneman asked a simple question about Dustin and OTHERS started w/Brian. I for one am proud of Brian as well as other great football players in this group of seniors. We just think Dustin has earned some respect. especially from You, since this is your site. I think this thread is one of the most stupid and cut throat threads that has ever been on here against the Royals or any group of kids. If You want to start stupid threads, I can start them. I can do them until you suspend me for good. Just call it, Your the boss. If your going to start trash against the Royals then I don't want to be on here anyway.

As for Gov and Phil Hay, You know who we are, If you don't like what we say or think we're saying to much, Say it too our face. Don't bust Us on here. Gov, You as a coach should never cut down your fans. Phil there's not person in the world that gets carried away about the Royals getting "trucked"(just listen to yourself on the radio sometime). Why You hiding behind this one, If you want to hide don't do it at our expense.

I'm sorry for what ever brought this on, I'm only sorry that it had too get to the point that it made the guru act as stupid as anyone i've seen on here.

OK, You guys got us....Guru, I've been told about the situation from the Man himself. I thought that was alittle too much from You. Man, You got Us good. I must say You touched a severe nerve.

I want to say I'm sorry to the Guru for the above comments, Please forgive Me for making a fool of myself. I should have known something was up. What an April's fool joke one the lastday of October.

Guru, You "Punked" Me and I will get You back for this. I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has to be the all time classic. oh i can't believe you two.

I dared theguru to start this thread after our fans had been mixing it up with eastern KY, northern KY, and then the Trinity fans. He called my bluff!

Theguru and BGPreps have been a big part of publicizing Mason County football and the success of our kids and program.

Our fans came through for us bigtime at Lawrence County. Their presence created a playoff atmosphere and built momentum for our team when we started to have some success.

This thread, like most, is for fun and not to be taken seriously. My personal favorite was the post about the Royals playing the Buccaneers. That's the kind of stuff this thread was made for!

:lol:

• Like 1

Originally posted by ChiefSmoke

I dared theguru to start this thread after our fans had been mixing it up with eastern KY, northern KY, and then the Trinity fans. He called my bluff!

Theguru and BGPreps have been a big part of publicizing Mason County football and the success of our kids and program.

Our fans came through for us bigtime at Lawrence County. Their presence created a playoff atmosphere and built momentum for our team when we started to have some success.

This thread, like most, is for fun and not to be taken seriously. My personal favorite was the post about the Royals playing the Buccaneers. That's the kind of stuff this thread was made for!

Hmm, Your gettin it, I promise it will be worse than Guru's pay back, I get to see you everyday.