Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UT OSU updates

Featured Replies

Exploiting OSU like the pretender they are. I was never sold on this team. I know that sounds easy to say now but I wasn't. I have UT beating them in all my brackets.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

You think that loss in Columbus has really given this team some confidence, they look like a Final Four team right now.

He looks to old to be Parrish.

When was the last time you saw Parrish? Dead ringer... :lol:

When was the last time you saw Parrish? Dead ringer... :lol:

 

Should we start calling him "Chief" now?

Should we start calling him "Chief" now?

Nice. Chief it is... Well done...

Tennessee just lost this game by getting up by so many early...

 

 

Ok, so it is bad for them to be up 17 pts at the half, and Oden has 3 fouls.

I don't know how it's possible for one school to field so many good teams who absolutely never ever ever ever show up when it counts. I've followed OSU sports since I was old enough to know what was going on but I may have finally seen enough.

 

These guys are a disgrace and I hope Chris torches them for about 20 more in the second half.

I don't know how it's possible for one school to field so many good teams who absolutely never ever ever ever show up when it counts. I've followed OSU sports since I was old enough to know what was going on but I may have finally seen enough.

 

These guys are a disgrace and I hope Chris torches them for about 20 more in the second half.

 

This has nothing to do with anything, but the Sabo Donurus picture is awesome. What cards were those, Diamond Kings?

  • Author
I don't know how it's possible for one school to field so many good teams who absolutely never ever ever ever show up when it counts. I've followed OSU sports since I was old enough to know what was going on but I may have finally seen enough.

 

These guys are a disgrace and I hope Chris torches them for about 20 more in the second half.

 

So you are saying Ohio St didn't "show up" and come ready to play against Central Connecticut State?? :lol:

Ouch that looked like it hurt, Parrish landed right on Harris' leg.

UT missing too many foul shots.

Gunner11, love the avatar.

Down to 9 now. Come on UT don't blow this. End their run right here.

The Buckeyes are right back in it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.