March 23, 200719 yr UT not playing smart right now. SHould be pounding it inside against the big fella. Settling for pretty poor shots right now. I know inside is not their game, but gotta try to get Oden his 4th.
March 23, 200719 yr UT not playing smart right now. SHould be pounding it inside against the big fella. Lofton really forcing it now
March 23, 200719 yr Author You knew OSU would make a big run to get back in it, should be a VERY fun finish.
March 23, 200719 yr This is going to be a fun finish... Reminding me a little of the WVU vs. UL regional final a few years ago. Everything WVU threw up early dropped, then they started taking some bad shots and they stopped falling in the second...
March 23, 200719 yr I have said it for months and it's true again tonight. OSU is better with Oden on the bench...
March 23, 200719 yr Author I have said it for months and it's true again tonight. OSU is better with Oden on the bench... I do remember them playing pretty darn well at Carolina early in the year without Oden.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.