Where in the world will Randolph Morris be?

ladiesbballcoach

Where will Randolph Morris be?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Where will Randolph Morris be?

• on the UK campus taking classes and looking forward to next season.
    • Toronto Raptors
    • Washington Wizards
    • Miami Heat
    • Orlando Magic
    • Atlanta Hawks
    • Detroit Pistons
    • Cleveland Cavaliers
    • Chicago Bulls
    • Houston Rockets
    • Utah Jazz
    • Denver Nuggets
    • Minnesota Timberwolves
    • LA Lakers
    • Golden State
    • some other NBA team

I'll go for the Cavaliers.

http://www.heraldleader.com/276/story/20706.html

Morris says he'll 'explore options'"I've just got to explore options," Morris said. "Every player has to sit down and evaluate whether they'll be back or not."

Morris will not confine his options to the NBA or Kentucky. When asked about playing professionally in Europe, he said, "That's always an option, too."

If you are an NBA team, don't you want him ASAP to possibly help you out with 2-3 more wins in March that you might not get with a void at backup center or power forward.

If he's on campus today, I would be shocked. He would be a good chance pickup for about 2/3 of the teams in the NBA.

If you are an NBA team, don't you want him ASAP to possibly help you out with 2-3 more wins in March that you might not get with a void at backup center or power forward.

I see no way that the Randolph Morris I see on the UK basketball court game after game is going to sign with an NBA team this late in the season and expect to make any sort of impact, let alone will them to victories.

I see no way that the Randolph Morris I see on the UK basketball court game after game is going to sign with an NBA team this late in the season and expect to make any sort of impact, let alone will them to victories.

So his last three games were not good games? Were not games that might pique the interest of a NBA team?

So his last three games were not good games? Were not games that might pique the interest of a NBA team?

As I've stated in multiple threads, the NBA interest will be there, as it should be. I just don't think he's going to be willing any team to victories. It's getting late in the NBA season, and teams are really starting to click. Expecting him to sign and learn an offense good enough to make any impact against guys on the level of Amare, Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Dirk, etc. is improbable IMO. He may get signed, but I don't see him seeing anything more than maybe garbage duty for the rest of this season and a great deal of next season as well.

As I've stated in multiple threads, the NBA interest will be there, as it should be. I just don't think he's going to be willing any team to victories. It's getting late in the NBA season, and teams are really starting to click. Expecting him to sign and learn an offense good enough to make any impact against guys on the level of Amare, Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Dirk, etc. is improbable IMO. He may get signed, but I don't see him seeing anything more than maybe garbage duty for the rest of this season and a great deal of next season as well.

I see him signing more with an East team that is pushing to get into the playoffs instead of one of the top teams in the West. That is why I chose the Cavaliers. A team with a young nucleus that needs some inside help and would be willing to take a flyer on Morris for a playoff push this season and then the next few years.